OP
S

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some more corals I took over to the Bank last month. The large acro pieces are 6-8 inch colonies. The purple stylo also similar size. I have acres of both in my frag tank. They just disappear in 12' aquascape.

I am going to give up on zoas in there. Someone has developed a healthy appetite for them. I've accused the Kleins Butterfly previously. Catching/removing fish is just impossible now though.

Speaking of fish, out of all the fish stocked in there, only one died. Well, aside from the cardinal babies that were birthed in there. If you haven't seen that video, flip back a few pages.

April 22CountDelivered
Zoanthid 2"3Y
JF Red hot setosa Med2Y
Purple Stylo Lg2Free replacement?Y
Orange Monti Digi Med& Lg2y
Bubblegum Digi Med1Free replacement?y
Green Monti Cap Med0n
Orange Monti Cap Med0n
Gray/Pink Tenuis Large3y
Tricolor Valida large2Free replacement?y
Sum15

OP
OP
S

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still no pics? :disappointed-face:
I took the Summer off and haven't been back to the bank. The guy who services the tank says it is still doing great. I will drop by the LFS and grab the key fob and shoot another (blue) video. It has been almost 4 months, so I might be a bit surprised. It is such a L O N G aquascape, it always looked "empty" even with all the colonies I put in the there.

OP
OP
S

ScottB

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am happy with the tank despite my absence for the last four months. I do track it via APEX for squawks, leaks, temp etc. I gotta say though, this system is growing sticks as well as my own right now. Doesn't look like much, but sticking frags and small colonies on a 12' aquascape is different.

This is the short version

Back