Welcome to Floridas discussion forum!

SalinFL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heading to Destin tomorrow evening for the week. Any reef stores relatively close by that I can check out while I am down that way? I won't be able to sneak away and make an hour drive in any direction, I'm sure my wife and daughter won't mind a short trip though. Daughter is 7 weeks old so she has no say so... Yet! Thanks in advance!
Sadly I did not see this until now. Our best store here is Matt's Coral Connection in FWB. Hope you had a great visit.

Green5Delt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a member of the group your talking about in the duval area for a long time, I find this forum to be a better source for information. please feel free to add me to any group you may start up on here...

Jizu Puentes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just on the other side of the river! Most of the local stuff is sadly handled over that huge social network that rhymes with placecrook, which I no longer have, I'd love to get something local going again.
I'm in the Duval Reefkeepers group and that's the only reason why I keep my Facebook going. It is a great place to find coral and equipment deals and there are good discussions sometimes.

Jizu Puentes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
500 South Legacy Trail
Saint Augustine, Florida 32092
I know there is a Facebook page for it but haven't looked for a web page

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back