125.4 KB · Views: 200

booth2010

Newb but eager to learn!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cali? Fl has the best! WWC and me hahah jk jk

Man besides WWC everything is either in Tampa or Miami it seems. Tampa is only a 2hr drive for me so I could do it for something big but Miami is a 5hr drive for me. If I ever have Reef Savvy build my tank though I will most definetely be picking that beast up to save on shipping lol.

Reefhunter007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man besides WWC everything is either in Tampa or Miami it seems. Tampa is only a 2hr drive for me so I could do it for something big but Miami is a 5hr drive for me. If I ever have Reef Savvy build my tank though I will most definetely be picking that beast up to save on shipping lol.
You gotta come to jacksonville or also there is also living reef in Orlando don't sleepon those guys!!!!

Jizu Puentes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's not 100% accurate " lol. We've got some cool stuff too" let me know when your ready"
OK maybe not ALL the cool stuff haha. I'm saving your name now so I can hit you up later. I'm slowly getting ready for an upgrade and then I'll be ready to buy some more coral

RossMerrigan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orlando here! Top shelf Aquatics in Orlando is a nice store also, if you're in the area you should check them out I was really impressed!!
Orlando stores include..

World Wide Corals
Living Reef
Sea in the City
Top shelf Aquatics
Ocean Blue

reef4beer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went up to Stetson University with my nano and it really sucked, went to a few shops in Daytona and didn't find much. But then again didn't have much money to spend on corals being a student at Stetson and being an athlete.

I'm originally from Miami so I have the good life down here

jt17

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Winter Haven checking in. I travel a lot in central Florida for work and am very fortunate to be in Orlando and Tampa often. When I got back into the hobby after 20 years off, the first store I discovered was WWC and things have never been the same since :)

booth2010

Newb but eager to learn!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went up to Stetson University with my nano and it really sucked, went to a few shops in Daytona and didn't find much. But then again didn't have much money to spend on corals being a student at Stetson and being an athlete.

Yea Poseidon Aquarium is the best one I have found thats within 30 mins. Storm Born Reef is okay but a little pricey.

scardall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

While customer Service is great at WWC they are very Over priced and their Pics are not true in color intensity, the corals are NOT that bright The colors are really more pastel in person. on the actual coral. Personal experience. Now Ocean Blue Aquarium (Winter Park,fl) and Living Reef (Orlando,Fl) are Very strong Local Competitors with MUCH better Pricing. Each has it's own Uniqueness. One Other stands out as well for me " The Little Reef Shop" (Melbourne,Fl) In closing there are many favorites of mine, I have Only mentioned my top 3. So please support you local LFS when you can, as I also will admitt have many Online Favorites too. I have a Coral Addiction that needs satisfying. :rolleyes::D:cool:

RossMerrigan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While customer Service is great at WWC they are very Over priced and their Pics are not true in color intensity, the corals are NOT that bright The colors are really more pastel in person. on the actual coral. Personal experience. Now Ocean Blue Aquarium (Winter Park,fl) and Living Reef (Orlando,Fl) are Very strong Local Competitors with MUCH better Pricing. Each has it's own Uniqueness. One Other stands out as well for me " The Little Reef Shop" (Melbourne,Fl) In closing there are many favorites of mine, I have Only mentioned my top 3. So please support you local LFS when you can, as I also will admitt have many Online Favorites too. I have a Coral Addiction that needs satisfying. :rolleyes::D:cool:

Have you checked out Top Shelf Aquatics on Aloma? I would recommend giving them a visit..

RossMerrigan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been quite some time. What do you like about them. What's cool there?

I live in Orlando, I actually used to own a LFS here.... I've been out of the hobby for about 5 years now and have recently got back into it... I drove to every store in Orlando over the period of about a week and was really impressed with their store.... They have a bunch of high end frags at reasonable prices and a lot of colonies also well priced... The main thing that impressed me was color! lots of color.... Also they build custom live rock pieces which I thought was pretty cool and have recently setup a nice 500 gallon SPS display (Only Frags at the moment) Check out the pics on their facebook page .. The only reason I mentioned them is because I think they're under rated in the area.. I still love Ocean blue, WWC, Living Reef and Sea in the city.. All great store's!

RossMerrigan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stopped by World Wide Corals today... Such an awesome store and the guys there are great... Vic must have the biggest collection I've ever seen.. Here's some pics I snapped with my phone.
IMG_8095.jpg
IMG_8098.jpg
IMG_8097.jpg
IMG_8096.jpg
IMG_8094.jpg
IMG_8092.jpg
IMG_8089.jpg

FishDooD65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC has always been an awesome store just to go to and check out the store. I fell in love with 2 corals while I was there and haven't been able to get a chance to get some frags. The palette pink tip acro and the efflo in their big front store display tank are amazing!, beautiful colors on them

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back