Welcome to NJHC (New Jersey Hardcore Reefers)

trio91

NJRC (New Jersey Reefers Club)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The swap is quickly approaching! This Saturday November 12th 2016 from 9am to 5pm

Guest Speakers, Raffle Prizes and all your favorite Fish and Coral Vendors will be in attendance.
wow.gif

Time is running out to get your advance tickets at $15. Ticket price at the door will be $20. Click here http://njrcfragswap.simpletix.com/Event-List/ for tickets.
spin2.gif

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Event Schedule
bump2.gif

9am
Doors Open

Laura Birenbaum 11 AM- 12 Noon
Cuttle and Coral Aquaculture Techniques and Tribulations

Lunch 12noon to 1pm

Michael Paletta 3pm to 4pm
Topic Common Sense and Controversies in Reef keeping

RAFFLES! 4pm to 5pm

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The swap is quickly approaching! This Saturday November 12th 2016 from 9am to 5pm

Guest Speakers, Raffle Prizes and all your favorite Fish and Coral Vendors will be in attendance.
wow.gif

Time is running out to get your advance tickets at $15. Ticket price at the door will be $20. Click here http://njrcfragswap.simpletix.com/Event-List/ for tickets.

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only 1 day left till the Fall NJRC Frag Swap!
Tomorrow, Saturday November 12th 2016 from 9am to 5pm at the West Trenton Fire House, 40 West Upper Ferry Rd, Ewing Township Nj

wow.gif

Ticket price at the door will be $20.

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a quick update,

In welcoming our new NJRC Board of Directors, the New Jersey Reefers Club is in the process of making some changes to our web site as well as our online, social media presence. Items on the BOD's agenda will include things like: becoming more active as a club on Reef2Reef, a "Love Your LFS" marketing campaign which will include new monthly on-site club meetings, strengthening our site POTM .....(just to name a few)

If you have any questions, or would like to become involved with NJRC, please feel free to reach out to me here on Reef2Reef or on our site: njreefers.org

Marcus (Trio91)

check out on our private forum https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-jersey-reefers-club-njrc-2017.299234/

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great news....we now have Club Banners as well as our own private forum on Reef2Reef. (Special Thanks to the staff here on R2R for putting this together for us)

"To join the group, click on your user name in the toolbar to the left of the inbox. A drop down menu will appear and towards the bottom it states join user groups. Click that and select NJRC. Then, the club mods will approve the request."
**Note.... only paid, NJRC memberships will be approved.

If there are any questions regarding this, please feel free to reach out to me here on R2R or on our our site, Njreefers.org
Marcus (Trio91)

trio91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To All Paid NJRC members:

Please use this hashtag #NJRC to stay in tuned with any mass emailing or shutouts that we'd want to share with the club members.
  • To tag along, click on the Hashtag #NJRC .
  • From there, a window will pop up with button in top right corner saying "watch tag".
  • Click on the "watch tag" button.
  • Select your notification preference, and you'll be all set.
Check it out, and if there are any questions, or if you need assistance feel free to reach out to me.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back