Welcome To Our New Sponsor Cherry Corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome www.CherryCorals.com to Club-Zoa and thank you for the support.

Thanks Todd and company for being a part of CZ!!

Make sure to check out their site, lots of goodies there. :D

grisha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow available sleepy hollow and pink lemonade! to bad im so empty. ny should get it and i will trade anything

Teeka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great I now have a place that sells the Rasta's. I am looking forward to be able to get them.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone!

We hope to be one of the best sites out there. If we don't have a coral ourselves we can surely get it.

We are located very close to some of the greats in the hobby not to mention the fantastic transshippers that we have started dealing with.

Although not currently on our site our first tranship order had several colonies of Purplehaze, Rainbow, Pokerstar, German blue, and confusa. They will be up on the site this weekend.

At the end of August a shipment from Australia will arrive. I expect numerous Australian micro's, grade A lords(a couple ultra's), and Prism Favia's. If this order goes well I will immediately order another couple of boxs and bring in some Australian Elegance corals, plates and Euphyllia's.

Australian Acro's are also on my list of things to get but my sps tank is not up and running so I am hesitant to bring any in. I will have them by Febuary if not sooner.

Locally tank raised black Ocellaris and belive it or not tank raised Leukrano's(White Cap clowns) will be added soon. I don't know anyone else that has tank raised Leukrano's.

Thanks for looking,

Todd

toddman74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice website and collection Todd. Best of luck with your venture.
For anyone that ever dealt with Stoneycorals... he is one of the most upstanding guy in the hobby, really fair, great to deal with, and have the best collections of corals.

So when are you having a brick and mortar grand opening sale.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plans for a weekend walk in warehouse are in the works.

My other businesses will share space in a warehouse and I will have a nice workshop and a seperate area for vats to bring in tranship corals every week/month.

Midwest Marine Installations is also my site(Not finished) but I hope to do custom installations for folks in the midwest. This company combined with my construction company should be able to afford a nice brick and mortar space in the Livonia area.

As for bringing in zoa's and Paly's the answer is yes. I will bring in box lots of zoa's, Paly's, rics, yuma's and others. They will of course be qt'ed to make sure they are free from hungry parasites.

Thanks Toddman!

grisha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
stoney best of luck. I wish you good help from the people with you pulling off all this curt. lots of job man

Back