Welcome to our newest forum sponsor Cultivated Reef!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks much, we are glad to have ya!

Tell us about your company, how you got started, what you focus on, about you, etc! :)

We have been growing coral to sell for nearly 20 years now. It's hard to believe lol! I started out like so many others, my tanks had become overgrown with coral and I had to do something. One thing led to another and before I knew it I was elbow deep in coral farming :)

Our focus is on sustainable reef keeping. So we pretty much grow all our own coral. We do have a few misc items that we do not farm (clams, rock flower anemones etc) but I would say 95% is tank raised. From there we decided to start selling captive bred fish. It only made sense.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have been growing coral to sell for nearly 20 years now. It's hard to believe lol! I started out like so many others, my tanks had become overgrown with coral and I had to do something. One thing led to another and before I knew it I was elbow deep in coral farming :)

Our focus is on sustainable reef keeping. So we pretty much grow all our own coral. We do have a few misc items that we do not farm (clams, rock flower anemones etc) but I would say 95% is tank raised. From there we decided to start selling captive bred fish. It only made sense.
Wow I love that, that’s something many of us can get behind! Thanks for sharing! :)

gatorbait01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Customer service here is great. I bought a bunch of their frags a few months ago. Everything looked good. Here are a few pics of the frags I got from them.

2018-02-08_09-30-38.jpg
2018-02-08_09-30-52.jpg
2018-02-08_09-31-03.jpg
2018-02-08_09-31-38.jpg
2018-02-08_09-31-19.jpg

jayala12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought some frostbite clownfish from them and the owner called me on my phone and asked me to tell him exactly what I was looking for . Told him and he said he would get as close to what I was looking for as possible. Few days later I got some amazing clowns and they looked a whole lot better then I ever hoped for . Great company and I Would highly recommend them to anyone who wants great service/ quality.

BangedUp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to take a moment and welcome Cultivated Reef as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

Thank you!

Nice, thank you for sponsorship

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back