Welcome to our newest forum sponsor Reef Kinetics!

Discussion in 'Reef Kinetics' started by revhtree, Apr 4, 2018.

1. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

I would like to take a moment and welcome Reef Kinetics as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

Thank you!

[​IMG]

jamey1010, Bob Escher, Cary and 7 others like this.
    Tags:

2. DSC reef

DSC reef Coral wasted R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor

Welcome to R2R Reef Kinetics. Thanks for joining us!

Cary, mta_morrow, GoVols and 7 others like this.
  3. Tahoe61

Tahoe61 Moderator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Showcase Editor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018 Partner Member

Welcome to R2R. :)

Cary, mta_morrow, GoVols and 7 others like this.
  4. Lovemyreef2015

Lovemyreef2015 I love Acans! R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Reef Tank 365

Welcome to R2R

Cary, mta_morrow, GoVols and 6 others like this.
  5. mahindra.dev

mahindra.dev Euphyllia Lover R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

Welcome to R2R!!!

6. Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

First and foremost we would like to thank Reef2Reef for giving us the opportunity to start this forum and get in direct contact with fellow reefers and aquarium enthusiasts.
    Driven by passion and an expansive experience in aquariums, chemistry and robotics we have developed the ReefBot device that has different purposes; watching, reporting and caring for your livestock. The ReefBot, monitors your tank by running tests periodically, analyzing them, then sending you real-time updates via the mobile or web app. Our units are available for Beta testing and you can place your orders by going on www.reefkinetics.com.
    Consider this forum to be your go-to place to ask us any questions you might have about aquarium automation, water testing and most importantly about how our device is of great added value and use for your aquarium.

Happy Reefing!

7. revhtree

revhtree Owner Administrator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

So glad to have you here!

Cary, mta_morrow, GoVols and 4 others like this.
  8. 4FordFamily

4FordFamily Tang, Angel, & Wrasse Addict Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Welcome home, you will love it here!

I’ll be checking out the reefbot!!

Cary, mta_morrow, GoVols and 5 others like this.
  9. Reef Kinetics

Reef Kinetics Member R2R Supporter Platinum Sponsor

Join us at Reef A Palooza, CoralVue booth number 303 for a chat and a live demo!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

10. fabutahoun

fabutahoun Fadi Abu Tahoun R2R Supporter Reef Spotlight Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor

Welcome To Reef2Reef , I have seen the unit in action in Dubai 1 year ago, interesting device !!! best of luck guys !!!

11. reefwiser

reefwiser LMAS R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor Partner Member 2018

Rabih looks like the long road from idea to market is about to end. Good luck my Friend.:)

12. maroun.c

maroun.c Moderator Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor

All the best :)

13. mdbannister

mdbannister Ahh...the Reef Life Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Photo of the Month Award SCMAS Member Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Awesome!! I've been extremely excited about the ReefBot since I first met @drernesto! I'm SOOO excited you guys are sponsors now!! WOOT!

14. FredsNJReef

FredsNJReef Active Member

Welcome to R2R Reef Kinetics!!

Your testing Bot looks intriguing! Hope to see you at the NJ Reef a palooza convention coming up in a couple months!

15. Reefer Deez

Reefer Deez Reef junkie R2R Supporter Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor

Welcome to R2R and Thank you!

16. GoVols

GoVols "VFL" R2R Supporter Reef Squad R2R Excellence Award MTRCMember Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Thanks so much for becoming an Reef 2 Reef sponsor.

Will be tagging along and wish your company all the best.

:)

17. mta_morrow

mta_morrow It costs HOW much?!!! R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Build Thread Contributor

Thanks for the sponsorship with R2R!

Lookin forward to learning more about your products!

18. Hernan

Hernan Member

Hi. I have a lot of expectation with ReefBot. I would like to know the error margin of each test (Alk, Cal, Po4, No3). How long can last each reagent if only one test is done per day. And, finally, how much will cost each reagent and the ReefBot?

JoshH, klp, GoVols and 2 others like this.
  19. A_game43

A_game43 Active Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Reef Kinetics , Welcome to R2R - Great Community and thanks for the Sponsorship!

20. jsker

jsker Reefing is all about the adventure Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Article Contributor Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Welcome, I may check this out:)