Welcome to our newest forum sponsor Reef Kinetics!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to take a moment and welcome Reef Kinetics as the newest sponsor of the Reef2Reef community! We are very happy and thankful to have you as a supporter of our reefing family!

Members please extend a hardy R2R welcome to our newest sponsor and please remember to shop with the sponsors of our community first for all your aquarium needs!

Thank you!

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
First and foremost we would like to thank Reef2Reef for giving us the opportunity to start this forum and get in direct contact with fellow reefers and aquarium enthusiasts.
Driven by passion and an expansive experience in aquariums, chemistry and robotics we have developed the ReefBot device that has different purposes; watching, reporting and caring for your livestock. The ReefBot, monitors your tank by running tests periodically, analyzing them, then sending you real-time updates via the mobile or web app. Our units are available for Beta testing and you can place your orders by going on www.reefkinetics.com.
Consider this forum to be your go-to place to ask us any questions you might have about aquarium automation, water testing and most importantly about how our device is of great added value and use for your aquarium.

Happy Reefing!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
First and foremost we would like to thank Reef2Reef for giving us the opportunity to start this forum and get in direct contact with fellow reefers and aquarium enthusiasts.
Driven by passion and an expansive experience in aquariums, chemistry and robotics we have developed the ReefBot device that has different purposes; watching, reporting and caring for your livestock. The ReefBot, monitors your tank by running tests periodically, analyzing them, then sending you real-time updates via the mobile or web app. Our units are available for Beta testing and you can place your orders by going on www.reefkinetics.com.
Consider this forum to be your go-to place to ask us any questions you might have about aquarium automation, water testing and most importantly about how our device is of great added value and use for your aquarium.

Happy Reefing!

So glad to have you here!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Awesome!! I've been extremely excited about the ReefBot since I first met @drernesto! I'm SOOO excited you guys are sponsors now!! WOOT!

Hernan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi. I have a lot of expectation with ReefBot. I would like to know the error margin of each test (Alk, Cal, Po4, No3). How long can last each reagent if only one test is done per day. And, finally, how much will cost each reagent and the ReefBot?

Back