Welcome to our newest sponsor Algae Barn!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Members please help me in welcoming our newest sponsor Algae Barn!

Thank you for your support of our community and thank you for joining us here at Reef2Reef!

Members please remember to shop with R2R sponsors first and support the companies that support us.

Thank you!

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Our Mission:

AlgaeBarn provides Quality Live Aquacultured Marine Organisms that are sustainable and eco-friendly. We think the best way to inspire people to protect our oceans is to help them observe, understand and learn from the magnificent creatures that inhabit it.

By providing quality live foods backed by scientific research, we aspire to improve the general health and longevity of ornamental fish. One day we hope to see all marine aquariums filled entirely with aquacultured organisms, thus reducing our hobby's impact on natural marine environments. The best way to make that vision a reality is to start with the building blocks of all marine ecosystems; Zooplankton and Phytoplankton.

AlgaeBarn has partnered with multiple charities, foundations, and research institutions with goals to educate, protect and restore our oceans. As biologists, engineers, businessmen, and hobbyists ourselves, we are committed in educating the aquarium community to encourage the proper care of all marine life and to protect our precious blue planet.

In addition to caring for marine life, we promise to always treat people right by providing exceptional customer service and standing behind our products.

Thank you all for the kind welcome,
The AlgaeBarn Team

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3k pods for $25, plus free shipping on $40+ order? Almost seems too good to be true lol! I have heard really good things about you all! Welcome to R2R!

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to have ya! Welcome!

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
3k pods for $25, plus free shipping on $40+ order? Almost seems too good to be true lol! I have heard really good things about you all! Welcome to R2R!

Hi Shep,

Thanks! You are correct. Don't forget every order also has our 100% AOA guarantee!

Lan

Lonelyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what's the shelf life of your phyto if kept in the refrigerator I'd like to use it in my tank but not sure how much to order. I see lots of information on " dosing" of the phyto and of storing it in a cool place but not how long it lasts. So if you don't mind enlighten us. By the way great prices.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 60 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back