Welcome to our newest sponsor Battle Corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The good news is I am always getting in new treasures and will be consistently updating and offering them up here First! I know there's a lot of LPS heads on R2R but For those of us that can't resist the small polyps, I will do my best to keep our needs met1smile1
like.....1smile1

AMReefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A++++

Just received my first shipment from BattleCorals.com the other day. Awesome stuff! (I've actually ordered from him twice before the BattleCorals.com online store went live). Great communication, great service, and great deals every time! All the frags were well packed, labeled, and acclimated well. Would not hesitate to buy from him again

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks a lot Alan. Really appreciate it. You've got to be getting close to having pretty much my entire inventory.:tongue:

Julius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well just for fun here is a quick coupon code for 20% off anything. Good till august 1st.

I know this is a tad boring but type in

R2R

in the code box during checkout and get 20% off.

And while I'm at it. The next 5 people who order will receive a free frag of Aussie echinata

I absolutely love the blue polyps on theses Aussies!
Oh there will definately be an order coming from me. Dude I love your site. The first one really dedicated to us stick lovers. I sold all my chalices to find a site like this. I will be talking to ya!

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I sold all my chalices to find a site like this. I will be talking to ya!

Right on man. A tank full of mature acros really is a site to be seen.

My display and nearly all of my pics were taken under 250 watt radiums on m80's. This is hands down my favorite halide ballast bulb combo.

My mothers and prop system are all under 65k's. Greens disappear to the eye and the corals certainly don't "pop" as they say but there is something wonderfully natural about the iwasakis. They resemble the sun color wise far more than any higher kelvin ratted bub. They have really grown on me. The corals don't actually loose any color, they just don't fluoresce under them like they do under bluer bulbs.

Dudey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my first order from Battle, a monti pack, and I am blown away. Very generous sized frags, all healthy and gorgeous! Adam is the best of the best in my book. A++++. You don't find vendors like this guy.

mskurdah

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely EXCELLENT experience with Battlecorals. Quick responses to my questions, rapid shipment, excellent packing, and all the frags were healthy (and LARGE). Highly recommend :)

ScoobyFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely EXCELLENT experience with Battlecorals. Quick responses to my questions, rapid shipment, excellent packing, and all the frags were healthy (and LARGE). Highly recommend :)
Ive read stories about Adam, replacing peoples Corals even after they lost them in "Tank Crashes" now im ticked drunk atm and i dont know Adam and have never bought anything from Battle Corals, but just reading that here on ese forums, first of all its unheard of and second im already making a list of things ima buy from them. So Adam hope to meet you in the future!!

Jay6363

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scoopy you won't regret it Adam is a+++++ all the way. I have received corals from him for years, have become buddies. Corals are amazing! You can't go wrong

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 16.7%
Back