Welcome to our newest sponsor Living Reef Orlando!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you Living Reef Orlando for sponsoring our community here at R2R!

Members please visit the Living Reef Orlando website and show them some thanks for supporting us! As always please shop R2R sponsors first!

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

I hear great things about you guys. You know you want to open a store in Nashville. :becky:

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!! May your business be ever prosperous here!

Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya

jt17

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are very lucky reefers in Orlando. I stopped in there last week. Reef savy tanks with MRC sumps throughout the whole store. Very impressive set up. Looking forward to the build thread for that giant 700 gal. DT.

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you all for the kind words and support!! Living Reef Orlando is proud to be apart of the R2R community and looking forward to a bright future together!

Welcome to R2R!!!

I hear great things about you guys. You know you want to open a store in Nashville. :becky:

Living Reef Nashville here we come!!

CoralBandit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great store. They keep their store stocked with an awesome variety of coral, fish, inverts and dry goods all the time, you can find anything you'd need or want. This has become my favorite LFS and I drive the extra distance because I know they always have what I need on hand and in stock.

Congrats to you guys

Last edited:

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you CoralBandit! We would not find ourselves today on R2R if it was not for customers like yourself. We will continue to chase perfection and evolve with the times to bring you success. Thank You, thank you, thank you very much!

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wowed by the Support!

In less than 24 hours we have had 3 wholesalers, 4 manufactures and countless hobbyist reach out us to make us feel at home. We are very proud to join such a warm family of fellow enthusiast. Everyone on here knows how hard this hobby and business can be so any pat on the back is well accepted. Its almost been a year since we have been in business and we cant say its all been flat and straight roads but around every corner we have met wonderful and helping people to help us during our toughest moments. We look forward to serving every last one of you in the only way possible that we know and thats like FAMILY! We will try to bring the rare, the common and the first time seen. Please at any given time if anyone on here has a question or a recommendation please reach out to us, we would love to hear from you! Thank you all for making this such a wonderful experience. Go LRO!

Dmmz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heading to Kissimmee in August will have to go check out the store
Welcome to R2R!!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 117 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 61 30.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.0%
Back