Welcome to our newest sponsor Underwater Creations, Inc!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to our newest sponsor Underwater Creations, Inc!

Thank you for your support of our community here at REEF2REEF! We are a community of dedicated saltwater reef aquarium hobbyists and we're happy that you have chosen to join us here.

Members please visit their website by clicking the following banner and as always please shop REEF2REEF sponsors first!

G8trBait16

View Badges
Reaction score
I was wonder when using the Vibrant reef liquid, do I have to shut off my carbon/GFO reactor and my skimmer for a period of time?

seaplane

View Badges
Reaction score
I just ordered Vibrant at 3:00 and it was shipped by 4:30!!! Now that's great service.

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg

711reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
I can attest to this stuff. I recently set up a quarantine system for a much larger system that is in the works. I was battling some brown hair algae and tried vibrant. in about 3 days the bha was gone. I have been using it weekly for about 4 weeks now and the tank looks great. I am also using less carbon to keep the water polished. the only thing I did notice is that my chaeto in my refugium had some die off and has come to hault for growth. its not dead its just not growing like it used to. all in all it does what it claims to do.

Last edited:

Gibson72

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks glad to talk you ! just got started with my saltwater tank absolutely love it!

Back