Welcome to our newest sponsor Vivid Creative Aquatics!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Thank you for your support of our community here at REEF2REEF! We are a community of dedicated saltwater reef aquarium hobbyists and we're happy that you have chosen to join us here.

Members please visit their website by clicking the following banner and as always please shop REEF2REEF sponsors first!

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Glad to have you with the group.

welcom.jpg

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome.
We're really looking forward to being able to introduced the Random Flow Generator Nozzle to everyone and use our space here on R2R to both showcase the RFG Nozzles and to help support our customers - many of which are already here on Reef-2-Reef.

You can learn more about the RFG nozzle form our website at:
https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/product-spotlight/random-flow-generator/

...and just for a bit a eye candy, here's a short tour of the VCA tank which we use to test many of the products we make.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Thank you for your support of our community here at REEF2REEF! We are a community of dedicated saltwater reef aquarium hobbyists and we're happy that you have chosen to join us here.

Members please visit their website by clicking the following banner and as always please shop REEF2REEF sponsors first!

Welcome aboard bud!

Macdaddynick1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the warm welcome.
We're really looking forward to being able to introduced the Random Flow Generator Nozzle to everyone and use our space here on R2R to both showcase the RFG Nozzles and to help support our customers - many of which are already here on Reef-2-Reef.

You can learn more about the RFG nozzle form our website at:
https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/product-spotlight/random-flow-generator/

...and just for a bit a eye candy, here's a short tour of the VCA tank which we use to test many of the products we make.

Those look really cool. i was just looking to replace my lockline adapters.

Also what are the dimensions (may be I missed that from the website) and do you have the nozzles with 90 degree angle connections ?

Last edited:

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those look really cool. i was just looking to replace my lockline adapters.
Also what are the dimensions (may be I missed that from the website) and do you have the nozzles with 90 degree angle connections ?

We make the Random Flow Generators in a 1/2in, 3/4in and 1in sizes. The 1/2in and 3/4in are designed to snap right on to the end of standard loc-line, while the 1in is a designed as a slip-fit that snugly fits 1in PVC.

As far as connections, we don't have any 90s, but we do have an extensive set of adapters for various tanks. You can view those here
https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/product-category/adapters/

We have adapters for Red Sea, Innovative Marine & JBJ, as well as BiuoCube

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool product and a flat $5 for shipping, grabbed a couple of these to give them a try

Thank you very much @Amoo - we ship about 98% of all orders same day, so we'll get that out this afternoon. You should see it by Monday - Tuesday at the latest.

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just an FYI everyone how is interested, Later today and over the weekend, we'll be setting up posts in our forum of each of our main products, so keep an eye out for that. We'll try and cover all the different tanks and configurations.

Check out this simple flow test we ran recently. We pump air into the line so you can see the flow

HeulittSalmi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have seen a few here in Phoenix as of lately and was wondering what suggestions you may have, besides cleaning often, for algae growing inside of the RFG?

Maacc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! I have 4 of your nozzles on my 180 returns and I really like the randomized flow with my gyres.

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have seen a few here in Phoenix as of lately and was wondering what suggestions you may have, besides cleaning often, for algae growing inside of the RFG?

Other than keeping them clean, we do have some recently publish flow numbers for the RFG Nozzles you can find them in our FAQs
https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/frequently-asked-questions/

Cleaning them is real easy - we deigned them to easily pop-on and off should you need to remove them from the loc-line. You can also simply hold your hand over the outlet for a few seconds to blow out any debris that might get stuck inside. Worst case, you can use a tube/pipe brush to clean the inside should it get real bad.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 117 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back