Welcome to our newest sponsor Vivid Creative Aquatics!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The /2in RFG Nozzle with BioCube adapter is the perfect combination for any size BioCube. We make an adapter for the Oceanic and the CoraLife versions.
https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/product-category/aquairum-specific/biocube/

We have quite a few BioCube users that have been able to remove there other flow pump.

I'm actually just starting back into the hobby after about 10 years away, and knew that I'd have to put in another put to get the flow I'd end up looking for. I'm really hoping that this will solve that problem, especially at a much lower price point than a new pump.. I guarantee by Christmas time you'll be receiving an order from me.

Really innovative product! Excited to use it!

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw your random flow things, there's so many different ones, it's hard to tell what I should order.

I have a Red Sea Reefer 170. I just want one outlet that's about the same size as OEM. What do I need?

kinetic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw your random flow things, there's so many different ones, it's hard to tell what I should order.

I have a Red Sea Reefer 170. I just want one outlet that's about the same size as OEM. What do I need?

Wait maybe it's this? Do I need any other adapters?
https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/shop/12in-rfg-nozzle-with-red-sea-reefer-adapter/

My recommendation for your site to make it easier to buy:
1. Buy by version of tank you have
2. Compare options for each tank version

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait maybe it's this? Do I need any other adapters?
https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/shop/12in-rfg-nozzle-with-red-sea-reefer-adapter/

My recommendation for your site to make it easier to buy:
1. Buy by version of tank you have
2. Compare options for each tank version

The one you picked is the right option for the single-nozzle solution for your size tank. It's just a little bit larger than the OEM part and basically just slips right on. Another option is our Ultimate Red Sea Reefer Return line Upgrade kit - you would want to look at the 1/2in version - it has everything you need to split the return .
https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/shop/red-sea-reefer-ultimate-return-line-upgrade-25mm-to-12in-rfg/

Thanks for the suggestions - it's definitely on the list of things we need to get done. We do however have the ability to shop by Aquarium Manufacture Here's a link to all the Red Sea compatible parts. But I agree - it does need to be easier.
https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/product-category/aquairum-specific/red-sea/

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you make ome that snaps on to mp40qd wet side?
We have considered it - but not really pushed the ide too far (yet). It would make for a rather large pump, but in some of the larger displays (say 400+) it might not be too bad plus sit could completely transform the way those pumps produce flow. ;-)

toybox22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanna say that I'm excited to start using this product. I just got two RFG installed on my tank last night. The packaging is great and the fit and finish of the products is great. I know PETG can be difficult to print, but the finish on these parts was great. These went on my IM40.

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanna say that I'm excited to start using this product. I just got two RFG installed on my tank last night. The packaging is great and the fit and finish of the products is great. I know PETG can be difficult to print, but the finish on these parts was great. These went on my IM40.

Thanks for the compliment. We work pretty hard to get that finish as clean as it is. You're right though, PETG is hard to print - it tends to be a bit gooey and sticky compared to other filaments, but once you get it dialed in it works great.

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to order some tonight... Will post before and after photos when I get them
Thank you. We ship orders daily - sometimes twice a day. :) So if you order tonight, we'll get it shipped out in the morning :)

What size tank are you planning on running the RFGs in?

A_game43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome VCA - your Random flow generator design is very cool, Great Work!!!;)

Back