Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to all of you from the Southeast MI Reef! R2R is happy to host you guys and provide you with your own local reef club forum! Please come in and take a look around. This forum is new, but we hope it won't be long before you guys fill it with all kinds of exciting content for your local club. At R2R, we love local clubs, and we are for you guys!

If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to reach out to us. Team R2R is happy to help in any way that we can.

Daniel
Team R2R

Reefer Matt

Officially Official Account
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome folks! I'm in Dundee, MI

Jay
Hi Jay! Thank you! As you know, there is no lfs or club in Monroe county for reefing. About 2 years ago, I put together a facebook group which is very successful. Now, as gatherings become welcome again, we are looking to form a real club for southeast michigan.

Reefer Matt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely! My work schedule sucks but I’ll do my best to attend.
Awesome! To join, go into your r2r profile, select "join user groups", and look for the club. See ya there!

MadScientist006

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up in Milford, MI, no tanks currently running, but in the next month should have my water cycling in my system that contains a 360 gallon, 120 gallon, 110 gallon, 150 gal sump, and 2 20 gallons and 2 10 gallons for QT.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad this popped up when it did. Going to be doing a complete restart on my tank in the next few months. Will need some suitable places for my current stock to go. No way I was allowing them to go back to the pet store.

Wasabiroot

Valonia Slayer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Warren, but would love some sort of active group, even if it is a bit of a drive. Seems like there isn't much going on in metro Detroit (or maybe I'm looking on the wrong spot).
I don't use Facebook - can I join thru the forums?

Reefer Matt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In Warren, but would love some sort of active group, even if it is a bit of a drive. Seems like there isn't much going on in metro Detroit (or maybe I'm looking on the wrong spot).
I don't use Facebook - can I join thru the forums?
Absolutely! Facebook is not a requirement for this club. The official forum is above this thread. It is a private, members only forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back