Welcome to the Hospitality Club @tdlawdo

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats and looks like you had a good time at MACNA! We met Ryan and Randy at Reefaplooza and had a great time!
They are great guys to talk to. I told Ryan my family has watched him grow up from long hair to weight loss short hair to marriage to kids it’s been a journey for surez

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are great guys to talk to. I told Ryan my family has watched him grow up from long hair to weight loss short hair to marriage to kids it’s been a journey for surez
Lol that’s very true. Similar feeling to watching that movie Boyhood, but more coral.

Greenreef75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely without the 52 wks of reefing I would be nowhere with my tank. Anytime some asks about reef tanks I direct them to that and R2R.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, this confirms it. Apparently, they give these awards to anyone who shows up! ;Hilarious

Not a big shocker that you got this one, @tdlawdo ! Congrats and welcome to the club.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You finally got the Hospital award after all those years as an attending...well done. Oops I mean Hospitality Award....party at @tdlawdo house...free sutures after 5pm. Spay and Neuter's for $5.00 all week!

You sir are awesome!

tdlawdo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You finally got the Hospital award after all those years as an attending...well done. Oops I mean Hospitality Award....party at @tdlawdo house...free sutures after 5pm. Spay and Neuter's for $5.00 all week!

You sir are awesome!
Well thanks!! Now that would be a party but. It atypical for what happens at my house nightly!! :)

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow! Thanks so much! Very cool! Had no idea! I’m grateful to be able to interact with hobbies and some amazing people on here!!
Congrats Doc! I’m just now seeing this. You deserve it!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back