Welcome

Keesers

Captain Saltwater Pants
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome new members. Here you can post in our private R2R forum page. Post listings, upcoming club meetings, questions, and of course anything you want shared though group. Again welcome happy to have you.

Carla Williams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Ryan :)

DX2A3895.jpg

thegoodbkr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking into starting up my first aquarium just trying to find out what kind of reef community we have in Spokane, I’m out north towards 9mile

OP
OP
Keesers

Keesers

Captain Saltwater Pants
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking into starting up my first aquarium just trying to find out what kind of reef community we have in Spokane, I’m out north towards 9mile
Hi there happy you found us on here. We actually have a pretty big community in Spokane, Coeur D Alene, Idaho all the way over to Wenatchee. We have a wonderful group on FB I’ll post the link

You are welcome to join us there, we would love to have you, after joining there come back here and I can you a spiffy Badge.

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In CDA, have several reefer tanks, 350, 170, Max nano, nuvo 20, and a 60 cube that's dry. Looking to possibly get out and want my fish to go to an excellent home. I have a breeding pair of Wyoming white clowns, yellow watchman goby, tailspot blenny. My girlfriend has a breeding pair of black with orange clowns and a biota Mandarin in her 170. Lots of coral, 2 rbta, and the usual snails/crabs. Looking to get out due to lack of support up here and having to order everything vs Portland where shops and help were everywhere

Back