Well i hate to say it, but i am getting out for a while!!!!

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says I am getting out for a while. I am getting rid of everything. I have tons to list, but want to get the carpet anemones homes first so I can remove that tank from system. Very large red carpet, and a good sized blue. I will post pics when I am able to. Asking $800 firm, as the red alone will go for that.

Rhino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know the details of your setup, or where to locate them. I am looking at getting back into the hobby and looking for a setup right now.

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
dang man. Hate to see yah go but I guess sometimes there is not enough time in the day to take care of a reef and live our busy lives. Corey has great stuff Buy with Confidence!

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me know the details of your setup, or where to locate them. I am looking at getting back into the hobby and looking for a setup right now.
In my signature is my build thread. The tank is 84" x 24" x 16" deep reef savvy, and i use a 60 gallon sump. The nem tank is 24" x 18" x 16" i think.

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang man. Hate to see yah go but I guess sometimes there is not enough time in the day to take care of a reef and live our busy lives. Corey has great stuff Buy with Confidence!
Man i have just lost interest, and life is very busy. I think I accomplished what i wanted to, and have raised some decent colonies. Thanks for the compliment.

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunday may be a no go. I am working the weekend, and have a golf tournament. I am off the week of the 19th, or may could work something out during the week or next weekend.

Rhino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my signature is my build thread. The tank is 84" x 24" x 16" deep reef savvy, and i use a 60 gallon sump. The nem tank is 24" x 18" x 16" i think.
Missed that somehow, getting used to the forum again. I’m looking for something more along 36”. Good luck with selling both are good looking setups.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 60.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back