Well this was a surprise

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Oldreefer44

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in the hobby for well over 40 years and spent way too much money on it. IMO it has become tough to find good vendors who don't overhype their products, do everything they can to make pictures of livestock look better than they will in the average tank and especially provide really good customer service. So I tried Pacific East Aquaculture a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised when their frags actually looked like their pictures and were larger than I had expected, especially for the price. So I ordered some Acro's again, and again, they were well represented and larger than average for the price. What really surprised me is that today, they called just to check to make sure I was happy. In all of my years in the hobby this was a first. Kudo's to you Pacific East Aquaculture!

Bryce M.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been in the hobby for well over 40 years and spent way too much money on it. IMO it has become tough to find good vendors who don't overhype their products, do everything they can to make pictures of livestock look better than they will in the average tank and especially provide really good customer service. So I tried Pacific East Aquaculture a few weeks ago and was pleasantly surprised when their frags actually looked like their pictures and were larger than I had expected, especially for the price. So I ordered some Acro's again, and again, they were well represented and larger than average for the price. What really surprised me is that today, they called just to check to make sure I was happy. In all of my years in the hobby this was a first. Kudo's to you Pacific East Aquaculture!
They are on my list to order from, if you haven't ordered from unique corals I'd recommend them too for great customer service as well

PacificEastAquaculture

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you! We appreciate your support!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back