Went to pull the trigger on a WB 100.3 today but....

PapaWhisky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to decide between a Waterbox 100.3 and a Red Sea Reefer 250 for the past two weeks. I finally decided on the Waterbox, but it appears that all the 100.3's in white are sold out everywhere! Black is definitely out as my house is painted in light gray with white trim, and black would stick out like a fart in church (according to She Who Must Not Be Named). Any idea when more will be available? If it will be months before the next batch are available I may have to reconsider and go with the Red Sea. :(

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been trying to decide between a Waterbox 100.3 and a Red Sea Reefer 250 for the past two weeks. I finally decided on the Waterbox, but it appears that all the 100.3's in white are sold out everywhere! Black is definitely out as my house is painted in light gray with white trim, and black would stick out like a fart in church (according to She Who Must Not Be Named). Any idea when more will be available? If it will be months before the next batch are available I may have to reconsider and go with the Red Sea. :(

We have just gotten in a recent shipment to our LAX warehouse and have the 100.3 white. Will make sure it gets updated on our website along with notifying all our online vendors :)

OP
OP
PapaWhisky

PapaWhisky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I waited a week to see if my preferred vendor would update their website, but they never did. So I ordered all my "stuff" for the new tank and then ordered the tank directly from WB today. Now the waiting begins.....!

Neo Jeo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

"stick out like a fart in church".. HAHAHAHHAHAH

Back