We're back and changing things up!

Tide Pool Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey there Reef2Reef community!
We took a break from advertising with Reef2Reef as we revamped our quarantine systems. Now that we're back, we've decided to narrow down our fish selection to what our customers love the most, Hawaiian Fish! We're working with a variety of suppliers to bring you the best fish from Hawaii, Christmas Island, and the Marshall Islands. We'll be focusing on the harder to obtain, rare species such as Bandit Angelfish, Black Lonngnose Tangs, Flame Wrasse, and Golden Pufferfish just to name a few. Other common species such as Flame Angelfish and Yellow Tangs are also available. We'll be expanding our inventory and introducing new fish that we've never offered such as Hawaiian Cleaner Wrasse, Tinker Butterflyfish, and Golden Dwarf Moray Eels too!

Shipping across the continental US will continue for flat rate $35 (in CA) and $45 (out of state)
LOS ANGELES customers: we're now offering free delivery on the West Side on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of each week. Other Los Angeles residents are eligible to schedule a pickup on those days as well; please contact us for details.

As always if you have any questions, please email [email protected], call or text 310-600-4816, or submit a question via our website contact form.

Bandit Angelfish.JPG

Crosshatch Male.png

Final Black .png

Golden Pufferfish.JPEG

Goldflake Angel.JPEG

final flame.jpeg

Helfrichi Firefish .JPG

Moorish Idol.jpeg

mattzang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
do you guys get any heniochus diphreutes? redtail tamarin wrasse? potters leopard wrasse? not necessarily wanting to order, just curious for the future

OP
Tide Pool Aquatics

Tide Pool Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
do you guys get any heniochus diphreutes? redtail tamarin wrasse? potters leopard wrasse? not necessarily wanting to order, just curious for the future
We're working on finding reliable sources for potter's wrasse at the moment, and redtail tamarin wrasse might be available in the future

OP
Tide Pool Aquatics

Tide Pool Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
no diphreutes though? are they just not an in demand fish or what am i missing?
I think they're occasionally available, but we've never brought them in. If you really wanted one then we could probably order it for you. Just let us know!

mattzang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
one last question, which i think i asked you awhile back, do you guys do pickups for locals?

OP
Tide Pool Aquatics

Tide Pool Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
one last question, which i think i asked you awhile back, do you guys do pickups for locals?
Absolutely! We can deliver to customers in west Los Angeles and meet for pickups in the surrounding area. We'll meet you closer to where you are so you don't have to drive all the way to Malibu

motortrendz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Very similar names... Eight lined wrasse are from Hawaii, but we don't carry them. And eight line flasher wrasse are endemic to the Red Sea
Ah. Well I definitly dont want a 8 line wrasse. Lol. Just the flasher. Hehe. Glad you guys are back.

Is Reef Conservation/Stewardship a factor in your hobby decisions? (private poll)

• Very Important

Votes: 206 54.4%
  • Somewhat Imporatant

Votes: 126 33.2%
  • Not Too Important

Votes: 34 9.0%
  • Not Important At All

Votes: 13 3.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors