were back and live!!!!!!!!!!!! wheres all my vegas peeps????

lerchcon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New here, and new to the indoor tank hobby, I plan on a fish only tank, please dont kill me :). But I live in North Las Vegas, and have two kids and a pond i need to take care of quite frequently and just dont want to take on too much so some live rock and fake coral for now, maybe later upgrade to live coral :). I am just trying to find the perfect tank right now. Went to the other site as well and signed up. Went friday to visit blue reef and found a 180 gallon tank at a good deal, but I am trying to figure out what I really want for a tank. I know for sure I want glass but I was hoping for taller then longer but we will see, and I have been watching craigslist. I want a Lemar tank, so I went to visit Dennis at Aquatic Empires today as well to let my wife try and understand why I want this tank :). She just like the color of the fish, and making deals :) gotta love her. Anyhow he has a 224 I could have gotten last week but now he is using it, bummer. Guess I will just keep looking for my tank and setup. I know for sure I want more then 130 gallon, and possibly just build my own stand. But I still have alot of reading to do, to make sure I get the right deal for me.

lerchcon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see your up and running now Greg, and I am so greatful for all the help you and your wife have given me thus far, now you will have to see me more in your store bugging the crap out of you :)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 121 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back