We're giving away 10 weekend passes to MACNA 2019 in Orlando, Florida!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Who's up for a redraw?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've got 2 tickets still up for grabs

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Am a R2R supporting Member.
Congrats @scardall!! You're our 1st winner for this redraw! PM me to claim your prize!

*Prize must be claimed in 72 hours or we will redraw for a new winner.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
bumping this up for more entries
Haha! And I win!!! ...just kidding...but I did draw my own post! ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s close by, tons of vendors, great way to mingle and learn and hopefully get some new goodies, livestock, etc
Congrats @Deezreef! You're our 2nd winner for the redraw! PM me to claim your prize!

*Prize must be claimed within 72 hours!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Btw, I should let you guys know that the reason we had 2 redraws instead of just 1 is because one of our previous winners already had a ticket, and instead of selling or benefiting from the prize in some way, he asked me to pass it on to another reefer who could use it! I love the way our community looks out for one another!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations @scardall & @Deezreef on the MACNA tickets! Make sure you claim your prize soon and then start making plans to be on the expo floor, in the workshops, and at the speaker sessions! Seriously, who doesn't want to be in a hands-on workshop about how to frag corals or hear from people who have bred some of the most unique fish in our hobby?

Citrus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to attend my first reefer show, and learn from the speakers

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been dreaming about going to MACNA for 15 years, and now it's less than 50 miles from my house - how could i NOT go?
Congrats @JoeIII! You're the new winner from our redraw!! please contact me to claim your prize!!

*Prize must be claimed within 72 hours or we will redraw

3dCanuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah yes CELEBRATE good times! Come on! :)

In 2019, The Marine Aquarium Conference of North America will be celebrating 31 years of education, innovation, and social networking. Three days, dozens of speakers, hundreds of exhibitors, and thousands of attendees all under one roof! Turning 31 never looked so good!

MACNA 2019 has graciously offered us 10 weekend passes ($90) which provides access to all three days of MACNA 2019 in Orlando, Fl. Speakers, workshops, meet-ups and exhibit floor!

HOW TO GET ENTERED

Official Entry:
Visit the MACNA 2019 website here and then make a post in this thread about why you would like to attend MACNA. THAT'S IT!

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE DRAWING

(10) Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on August 8th, 2019! (Last day to enter is August 7th)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. Please only enter if you are planning to go to MACNA 2019 or if yo would go if you won a free ticket! This prize may not be sold!

Walt-Disney-World-Swan-and-Dolphin-Hotel-1200x450.jpg

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

I would love to enjoy this with my wife, our reef tank is probably the only thing we do together that we both enjoy and have a passion for. Plus would be a bonus getaway to learn more about reefing , we have both not had the chance to visit any reef shows
Im self employed so shutting the doors for a few days is well overdue , why not spend it with fish

BGrand

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for the ticket. It was my first one and I loved it.

396FD969-D7D4-4848-ACF1-E4C23B55FAC6.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 93 87.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back