We're looking for creative and fun Secret Santa reveal ideas!

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
This is so secret I can't figure it out, really!

I feel your pain brother! I finally got my stuff sent off, and when I thought I had a tracking number, turns out there are three. Instead of getting a package from SS, my recipient is going to get three packages on three different days. What?

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I'm not from indiana though, I pronounce the word "about" too wrong to be from there ;) isnt that right @HotRocks and @4FordFamily
A-BOOT ;)

*** edit *** Don't worry Crabs every one makes fun of me too. Ya sure you betcha, doncha know eh.... the list goes on. Even after almost 10 years in FL I still have the accent.

Last edited:

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
A-BOOT ;)

*** edit *** Don't worry Crabs every one makes fun of me too. Ya sure you betcha, doncha know eh.... the list goes on. Even after almost 10 years in FL I still have three accent.
I'm from Minnesota...My co-works give be static about my "You betchas" and "Ya sures". I'll be you betcha-ing until the day I die.

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Ho Ho Ho! Hermey got you guys all distracted... He does that sometimes... Who else has some ideas for how to reveal?? I'll post a reveal thread tomorrow for those who want to start revealing. Or is it too soon?

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Or is it too soon?

Too soon.

How's this for an idea? We each diguise a hint in brightly colored paper. Maybe a ribbon. Then sneak into each recipients house and hide the hint. Maybe under a tree or in an old sock. We would probably need to pick one individual to do all of this, and that individual would have to be creative in how he gets into each house. Maybe via chimney or something. Any ideas as to who could pull all of this off?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Has SS address. Uses miles to fly to the nearest airport. Goes to their house. “Sup Brah I’m yo secret santa”. Goes home.
LOLOL!! That would definitely do it!

Is anyone else dying to show off what they made/sent to their secret present person?!
I taken so many pictures lol
This could be one way to do it, right? I mean maybe post pictures of what you bought or post a list? I dunno. LOL Could be a way to reveal.
Yeah so.... pretty sure mine already knows cause I had to use Amazon to send the gifts and didnt know there was a way to cover up the sender info. ;Blackeye
Haha!! That's another way to do it!
So you could always send them hints on elfster, get them scratching thier head as they scour R2R
Yep! That's a cool idea too!

Once you know who your SS was, you could even be like yeah, my SS was this guy, or even go back and have them tracking through various SS reveals? Haha!

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Is there any way to anonymously PM the recipient, or post in the SS forum and pester the individual with vague hints until they either figure it out or loose their mind? Anonymous posts might be kind of cool since everyone could share in the torment fun. Don't know if it's feasible though.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back