We're looking for creative and fun Secret Santa reveal ideas!

OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Is there any way to anonymously PM the recipient, or post in the SS forum and pester the individual with vague hints until they either figure it out or loose their mind? Anonymous posts might be kind of cool since everyone could share in the torment fun. Don't know if it's feasible though.
Anyone who wants to do it anonymously can message @Hermey or I to get it done for you. We would be glad to help you with the fun!!

So, it seems perhaps we should wait maybe a little longer to start the official reveal thread?

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Anyone who wants to do it anonymously can message @Hermey or I to get it done for you. We would be glad to help you with the fun!!

So, it seems perhaps we should wait maybe a little longer to start the official reveal thread?
Nah some people are straggling or might miss the thread. If others plan to have the reveal revealed by Christmas I would start it now and others can put hints as they wish.

Jcagle09

BEE HAPPY!
View Badges
Reaction score
Well I sent a letter to my recipient with their last gift. They will receive it tomorrow so they will know then who I am. I have to work alot before and during Christmas so I figured it was better to do it that way. Not knowing if I would be able to get on closer to time. I sure hope they like their last box of goodies. ;)

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Fly to their house. Hold up a giant card saying I am your secret Santa while wearing a giant red bow. Ring the door bell and ask for a cup of glitter.
Lol, only a cup, amateurs

Hermey

Official R2R Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
What about a scavenger hunt. Santas can post hints to who their pick was (my pick posted X amount of times in this thread, or my pick was post number X in this thread) Make them work for it a little bit.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back