Westchester county Reef Club!

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Westchester County Reef Club members!
It’s Anthony here.

Great news!!! I arranged for R2R to host our very own club forum!!! This way all of us from Westchester have a place for local chat.

To get there follow this link:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/westchester-county-reef-club.1113/

If you have a problem joining let me know via private message.

Also, I’d love it if we can get together some time in September to have a little frag swap. We’ll have to figure out exact date, time and location, but we have plenty of time before then.

OP
OP
JustAnt

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are the instructions to join! Regards, Anthony

By the way, you (and all other club members) will want to join the private forum by the following steps:

1) Scroll up to find your username and scroll over that to cause the menu to drop down (see screenshot):

2) Select "Join User Group" in the right column of options which will bring you to a list of joinable user groups.

3) Find your reef club's private group in the list and click on "join user group"

4) Once clicking on the link, you will see a dialogue box asking for a "Request Reason." This will be a message explaining why you are asking to be part of the club. So type an answer and click the "join user group" button.

That should do it! For future members, you'll need to approve them as they join.

Also, as people join, you'll notice they get a spiffy "Westchester County Reef Club" banner under their name.

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the images and screenshots are not showing up in your post. unsure where i am supposed to click? I am on mobile device. does it work the same per your instructions?

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the images and screenshots are not showing up in your post. unsure where i am supposed to click? I am on mobile device. does it work the same per your instructions?
I do not see those images either, You can find it here

Capture.JPG

OP
OP
JustAnt

JustAnt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for any confusion.

The main club forum (the one with the welcome post in it) is open to anyone. So there's no requirement to join for posting there. The only one that's private is the one labeled for members only. So the main club forum is open to anyone like all the other club forums you've seen around the site. We also have a private subforum. So basically anyone who comes along can post in your club forum. They'll only need to take those steps in order to get the club banner and gain access to the private forum. I hope this clarifies.

Regards,
Anthony

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to spread the word. Sadly, I do not know many in the immediate area.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back