Western-Europe reefing club?

Euphyllia97

Empty wallet member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!

Looking for a club with members from Western-Europe (Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany,...)

Have seen a couple of people who are from this region and it would be nice to share our stories and local stuff as LFS have completely other stuff here than the USA.

I’m a dutch speaking Belgian guy myself.

Riqaq

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!

Looking for a club with members from Western-Europe (Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany,...)

Have seen a couple of people who are from this region and it would be nice to share our stories and local stuff as LFS have completely other stuff here than the USA.

I’m a dutch speaking Belgian guy myself.

I haven't seen a club in Western Europe (WE), but I know Reef2Reef has a number of members in Germany. We live near Aachen in Germany and maybe others in WE might want to get together and form a WE club in the global section. Just respond to this thread if you want to. It would be nice to have somewhere to swap stock and get to know each other.

OP
OP
Euphyllia97

Euphyllia97

Empty wallet member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't seen a club in Western Europe (WE), but I know Reef2Reef has a number of members in Germany. We live near Aachen in Germany and maybe others in WE might want to get together and form a WE club in the global section. Just respond to this thread if you want to. It would be nice to have somewhere to swap stock and get to know each other.
Hi! Definitely interested. I’m actually not living that far from Aachen in Belgium. 40 minutes driving time :)

Because Yes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m trying to get sun category for reefers in Europe like there are for each states , please follow #EuropeanReefing

Trades are way easier within Europe or advices on products that may not be popular in US :)

Back