What’s exciting you about your reef right now?

Reefing Manny

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing my new reef tank take shape and flourish. I’ve got a couple frags in and cant wait to see the growth and development over time.

1B4DCCFF-CFBD-4FED-A35F-0A6CC3B466A1.jpeg

hhaase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some new frags, got some new snails, figuring out how to get good photos finally, and starting to see increased consumption of calc/alk/mag, which means growth is about to take off.

Good Times. good times.

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210412_145910_HDR.jpg
20210412_150148.jpg
Im excited about this guy! Got it a few days ago. Im in the process of making my son an anemone tank and its babies will make great additions when his tank is ready.

Lemon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nothing is happening in my reef . . . because I don't have one yet. I'm about to order/go looking(full setups maybe) for a waterbox 20 cube

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found AEFW in my tank, so that's exciting, because it explains some mortality that I can't explain before. It's my first time, and now that I'm dealing with it, I get to learn some new things. Yesterday I dose the first UWC Purge treatment. One day later, there is no lost of frag, so that's exciting as well.

MARK M. DAVIS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I‘m hesitantly excited in opening up a new chapter in my reef journey. I have a 300 gallon setup that is very stable. All of my equipment is dialed in. I have a testing and dosing routine that’s working. i haven’t added any new coral or fish for almost 2 years. Growth is at capacity. My next chapter would be to supply aquaculture colonies to the LFS for sale. Currently, I have configured my frag tank to house many coral colonies but, my display tank is still configured as a display with intertwined coral colonies. I plan to reconfigure both for ease in coral removal and re assignment. All of the coral is softball size with branching coral growing out of control.

Azgoose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1st time poster long time looker Anyway, this is the first time I have spent uncounted hours listening to BRS, Mr. Saltwater and others. Honestly, I quit Chemistry bc it was too stressful and picked up a hobby that depends on it ‍♀️. We have a 29g and started keeping Milka Stylo(growing fast!), Zoas, a Jason Fox Sunset (who barley comes out), Demon eye Favia, and a small moody bubble tip nem. I am excited about the health and growth of the corals and finally understanding the chemistry of the tank and it’s needs.

Sarlindescent

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several sticks that were stagnating for 1 year + have finally started to grow and some that dropped color of arrival are showing significant color increases with orange glasses.

1stborn4coral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still new to the hobby, but I'm completely addicted. Like many new reefers I went way to fast in the beginning, but things actually went well. However, I didn't have a quarantine tank and put a new fish in my display and boom all my fish and a 1/4 of my corals died. Restarted the tank and have a quarantine tank now, and have 4 new fish getting treated now!!! They all look amazing and healthy and can't wait to get them in the display in about a month. Also excited that my girlfriend likes the hobby just as much as me, so I get to spend lots of money on it!!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 52 85.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back