What’s on your wish list?

Chessmanmark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all have them.

Maybe you don’t tell your wife, girlfriend, or mother, but you got one.

Everyone has a coral wish list.

What’s on your list?

If you post it here maybe someone has what you are looking for.
Maybe, ... you even have something they want and can arrange a trade.
Maybe you’ll trade cash for that special coral.

Here’s a few I’m looking for: Koji Wada pink Nepthea, Pink or purple Steronepthya, Montipora Juggernaut, Blue tort, Watermelon chalice

So, what‘s on your list?

Mulberry Steronepthya
D3E95E72-D5DC-4FC1-A425-4B07B682DC64.jpeg

01xp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't really have a wish list I love anything that glows under blues or anything that has movement. I guess I'm just simple or a cheap date

OP
OP
Chessmanmark

Chessmanmark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know of anybody around here with pink, but I have a fast growing Purple Stylo. If you want a splash of pink in your tank I have a pink Chalice that needs to be fragged.
6D8983F7-97C7-4C53-9AF2-0A44791D1822.jpeg
22763E4A-1FE9-4815-8DBE-EAEC721C9094.jpeg

JediGhostDawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the purple one already but i would be interested in the pink chalice frag. I met you a long time ago when I was part of HV Reefers. I went to a meeting or two and Nine9 may remember me as well

OP
OP
Chessmanmark

Chessmanmark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s been a long time. What’s your name?
Do you remember who hosted the meetings you went to?

I’ll frag the chalice when I get a chance. It’s growing up the front glass, but I’m worried that it is attached to the silicone so I have to be careful. I was thinking about getting a new paint scraper to see if I can pry it off the glass a little and cut it with a razor blade. It’s not easy with a 2’ deep tank and short arms, but that’s the plan.

You can always place it on the bottom of your tank Randy if you want one. It is a pretty piece. Louise won it in one of the club raffles. It originally was donated to the club by Yourreef. Matt (WhiteTrash) bought a frag off Louise when she took down her tank and then gave it to me because it wasn’t growing in his tank. I ignored my tank for too long and now it has grown over a large section on the bottom of my tank.

JediGhostDawg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brian Lufker, JediGhostdawg I believe was my club name at the time. I honestly do not recall who hosted when I went to meetings as it has to be 15 yrs + ago.

OP
OP
Chessmanmark

Chessmanmark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dream is to have a zoa garden with dragon eye zoas, rastas, and maybe a bright red one. Are there any bright red one I can keep my eye out for?

I have some Twizzlers that are growing out.

Bottom rack in the back

1933DA2A-984D-489A-8111-C88A92FD53DC.jpeg

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back