What’s the best online fish store??

Nasir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try reef corner if you want big rare fish. Tangs, Angels, triggers, eels, etc.

DibsOnMcRibs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, it’s @AlgaeBarn I make a point to acquire only CB species and that’s what they carry. For the less picky, you really can’t beat the variety LA DD offers. But I stopped using them after a pair of clowns and a goby/shrimp arrived DOA.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My best luck too has been live aquaria

cmcimino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As others have said, I have ordered multiple fish from Divers Den on Live Aquaria. I have had 0 issues, guarantee is great, usually they have a sale to get another 20% off orders over $199. I have had terrible luck with my local fish stores, so I just order from divers den now.

Blitheran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live aquaria! I just purchased some ORA Black Ice Snowflake clownfish, a hefty price for clownfish but if anything happens to them in the next two weeks my money back guaranteed!

Piranha76

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live aquaria use to be the best until Petco bought them. I had DOAs and undersized fish went to me. The underside fish they refused to do anything, the DOA they give store credit. They use to issue refunds. They charge a box fee now. So when you do get your store credit you are getting hit again with the box charge. I stick with LFS and Facebook groups. but I got screwed by one of my locals that sold me Anthias that were not eating and he told he had them in the store for three weeks. They died and when I went back a coworker told me they get them in and sell them in less than two days. So danged if you do danged if you don’t.

garetjax65

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a person looking for another way to get fish, i too am looking for a good online store. I have been ordering from LA, but since they changed to UPS for shipping and the box fee, and store credit for DOA, i really want to look for a new place. They stopped using FedEx for shipping ( always got my box by 10:00 am) UPS i get it at the end of the day. Talking to driver and he said they tell him were to start his deliveries. So now i'm now near the end of the route. Last two orders of cleaner packs, had over 25% DOA. While filing for the DOA i had to go around with them about the pictures i sent showing the DOA. I did finally get store credit, but i don't order too often so i lose out. The last order got cancelled, i had to call and find out why it didn't ship, ( they said it was out of stock, but on the site they show it in stock for the past two weeks). Sorry to rant about them but only one LFS here and i don't like buying live goods from them. Just looking for a way to order fish when i need too. Great Coral stores online, but no other ones that sell or can get fish.

reefproaquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a person looking for another way to get fish, i too am looking for a good online store. I have been ordering from LA, but since they changed to UPS for shipping and the box fee, and store credit for DOA, i really want to look for a new place. They stopped using FedEx for shipping ( always got my box by 10:00 am) UPS i get it at the end of the day. Talking to driver and he said they tell him were to start his deliveries. So now i'm now near the end of the route. Last two orders of cleaner packs, had over 25% DOA. While filing for the DOA i had to go around with them about the pictures i sent showing the DOA. I did finally get store credit, but i don't order too often so i lose out. The last order got cancelled, i had to call and find out why it didn't ship, ( they said it was out of stock, but on the site they show it in stock for the past two weeks). Sorry to rant about them but only one LFS here and i don't like buying live goods from them. Just looking for a way to order fish when i need too. Great Coral stores online, but no other ones that sell or can get fish.
Try TSM Aquatics

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%
Back