What’s the best shrimp to buy for my tank size and current inhabitants?

mistergray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have astreas snails, trochas snails, nassarius snails, 2-3 hermit crabs, 2 clownfish, a Royal gramma, a flame hawkfish, goniopora, hammer coral and several bubble tip anemones in my 32 gallon biocube. What’s the best shrimp to buy for my tank size that will work with the inhabitants I currently have? I am aware that the flame hawkfish may screw up the whole equation but let’s pretend I didn’t mention him. I’ll try and neutralize him. Lol!

TCoach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hawkfish is a big risk from my understanding. But if you want a shrimp, I would add a Skunk Cleaner. They will stay visible for the most part, and actually provide a service to your inhabitants.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
mistergray

mistergray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hawkfish is a big risk from my understanding. But if you want a shrimp, I would add a Skunk Cleaner. They will stay visible for the most part, and actually provide a service to your inhabitants.
You’re right. I’ve been trying to talk my 8 and 11 yo into letting me take the hawkfish back to the store but they’re not agreeing with my requests. Lol!

Upvote 0

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back