What’s the difference between your products

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
canadianeh

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @canadianeh! The biggest difference is the tests that you can run will vary between the two meters. If you go to each meter's product page, then scroll down and look for "Tests and Reagents," you'll see what each meter will test for!

Here is the 570

Here is the Micro 20

We hope this helps!

I need one for reef tank. It looks like both of them can be used for reef tank. But micro 2 is a lot more accurate and newer technology?

There are not many reviews on YouTube and forums. Very strange.

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We recommend the 570 for your reef tank because of a few reasons; it'll save you money (over the Micro 20), it's designed specifically to test for reef tank parameters only, and it's what we use for our reef tanks!

Here is a YouTube tutorial of the iDip 570:

OP
OP
canadianeh

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We recommend the 570 for your reef tank because of a few reasons; it'll save you money (over the Micro 20), it's designed specifically to test for reef tank parameters only, and it's what we use for our reef tanks!

What kind improvements made since 4 years ago? I had this that long ago and was constantly communicating with one of the directors in the company due to inconsistency. Finally sold it since it was getting too much.

OP
OP
canadianeh

canadianeh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. George Bailey, president of marketing, was the one I dealt with in 2017

Last edited:

FrantiFrantov

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

online automaty za penize

Used this a couple of years ago. Stopped doing it due to lack of time. And in the land, everything was fine.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 15.8%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 74 43.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back