What’s the length of the doser 2.1 tubing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA @Ditto

I bought a used Doser 2.1. The tubing in it was stretched and dry rotten. I have a long piece of tubing coming from GHL.. but I stupidly forgot to ask what length to cut it for the Doser tubing when I talked to Vinny.

I’m assuming the length is important to get accurate measurements of fluid. Can someone please measure their tubing for me and post the length? If anything just the length that protrudes from the doser head and I can figure it out.

Thanks

Last edited:

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA @Ditto

I bought a used Doser 2.1. The tubing in it was stretched and dry rotten. I have a long piece of tubing coming from GHL.. but I stupidly forgot to ask what length to cut it for the Doser tubing when I talked to Vinny.

I’m assuming the length is important to get accurate measurements of fluid. Can someone please measure their tubing for me and post the length? If anything just the length that protrudes from the doser head and I can figure it out.

Thanks

I don't believe the length matters. You should definitely follow the GHL instructions and calibrate the pump heads of each liquid you're going to be dosing.

Here’s the tubing I’ve been using.

Last edited:

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 120 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 30.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 74 36.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 61 29.8%
Back