What’s the newest / hottest “high end” Acro?

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SBB Half Baked has been hardy for me. I lost a nice smooth skin Carolina due to Manganese overdose and Half Bake was fine. Half Baked is a slow grower however. I should take a picture of it it when I get some time it's beautiful.

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SBB Half Baked has been hardy for me. I lost a nice smooth skin Carolina due to Manganese overdose and Half Bake was fine. Half Baked is a slow grower however. I should take a picture of it it when I get some time it's beautiful.
Now you have to take that picture! Looking forward to it.
I've seen BKchem Jumanji in person, very unique.

RussiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha. I live close by and went in the when I started searching for livestock.

I have never been treated worse by any retail store then the first and only time I gave them a visit. Beautiful stock, horrific personal interaction.
Pretty unusual. Sorry for your experience. I know them for 8 years and I have never been disappointed. I would give them another shot. If not, send me a PM I have a lot of available frags

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty unusual. Sorry for your experience. I know them for 8 years and I have never been disappointed. I would give them another shot. If not, send me a PM I have a lot of available frags
I may hit you up next time I'm in need but I will not be returning to that place of business.

Thanks for the reply.

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As promised here's my Coral Fragz Nemesis.

CF Nemesis-2.jpg

Last edited:

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does everyone think of POTO? Their acro frags seem to have a high price tag but I don't really see any selling on r2r.

Their newest POTO Super Mario looks insane!

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
What does everyone think of POTO? Their acro frags seem to have a high price tag but I don't really see any selling on r2r.

Their newest POTO Super Mario looks insane!
20210203_154252.jpg

LovestheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!
Just wanted to start this thread to have a discussion about your opinion on what’s the hottest acro right now from a price standpoint and also looks stand point.

I feel like the rrc rainbow splice is definitely up there on the list but has been around for quite a few months or even a year!

What do you guys think?
Great post idea

LovestheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great post idea
I’m new to reefing after 15 years out of the saltwater game, recently a store owner described name coral to me as similar to how they make up names for weed. Like this the green nuclear toxic Zoa etc type names. Do y’all agree? I’m new. My tank is at https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-reefer-waterbox-mini-penn-25-loves-to-see-what-y’all-think.806223 would love a review. Thanks everyone

OP
OP
WestCoastCorals

WestCoastCorals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's their colony in the shop, its pretty hard to capture a good photo since it looks fake with a gel filter LOL. Looks just as good under the daytime lights.
I had a feeling that it was their colony lol I thought it looked familiar. What I don’t understand is they have some incredible Acros but I never see any on the marketplace.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back