What’s the status of Refunds for MACNA 2020?

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s the status of refunds for attendees that prepaid for MACNA 2020? I bought a ticket, an extra dinner ticket and t-shirt. I did take delivery of the t-shirt last week. However there has been nothing said about the others.

I have tried several methods to ask this event what was going on. I have replied to emails, used thier contact page, emailed all the members of MASNA that have emails listed. No one is responding.

Am I the only one getting impatient and wanting my money back?

OP
OP
A

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my refund a day ago. While MASNA and MACNA have not told anyone anything it's worth it for folks to reach out to them and ask.

This is the Contact page I used to reach out to them.

This is the Email I got from them:
Hello,

Thank you for your email about your MACNA 2020 Ticket refund.
You have qualified to receive a refund, and the refund payment process was initiated on June 10th.
The refund process can take up to 10 business days, so please notify us on June 25 if you have not yet received your refund.
--
-MASNA Support

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still waiting well over a month for mine. I included all the info they requested since I purchased the tickets well over 6 months ago. Don't know what they won't even respond. JP

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still waiting well over a month for mine. I included all the info they requested since I purchased the tickets well over 6 months ago. Don't know what they won't even respond. JP

Still no response from MASNA/MACNA or anyone about my refund after repeated requests. This is so poor in regards to customer service I may never attend another MACNA event. And yet I continue to get updates about virtual speakers for the event.
If anyone from the organization is watching this thread, I'd appreciate some follow up regarding my refund. JP

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back