Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

McPuff

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Triggerfish for sure... close second would be puffers. Both have fun to watch. Like little dogs. Very happy to have triggers again even if they do cause a bit of chaos now and then.

OP
OP
Hud

Hud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Triggerfish for sure... close second would be puffers. Both have fun to watch. Like little dogs. Very happy to have triggers again even if they do cause a bit of chaos now and then.
I agree with you triggerfish are underrated

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i personally like triggerfish, pufferfish, sunfish, filefish, boxfish and other tetradontiformes. my favorite common fish is my melanurus wrasse. she is a female and she is active & eats like a pig. my favorite non tetradontiforme is either cuban hog, candy hog, or cockerel wrasse. hawkfish are cool too

LaloJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I forgot about those their like a flame back but better
Much better, they fully live up to their name, they really look like a blaze, harvesting of these fish was banned in the early 2000's, although people comment that they were relatively common in the 90's, it's a shame that I I was just a kid back then.

OP
OP
Hud

Hud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Much better, they fully live up to their name, they really look like a blaze, harvesting of these fish was banned in the early 2000's, although people comment that they were relatively common in the 90's, it's a shame that I I was just a kid back then
Wait they aren’t for sale anywhere anymore that sucks

LaloJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait they aren’t for sale anywhere anymore that sucks
The collection of aquatic life was banned on the Ascension Islands several years ago; These fish are not found anywhere else, so the remaining specimens belong to owners who still have them, the vast majority are in Asia.

OP
OP
Hud

Hud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The collection of aquatic life was banned on the Ascension Islands several years ago; These fish are not found anywhere else, so the remaining specimens belong to owners who still have them, the vast majority are in Asia.
It would be cool to have one before it got banned

davidcalgary29

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of angel or just any ?
I haven't yet seen a boring angelfish. Centropyge angels have outsized personalities, and they'll either animate or dominate the tank. Or both. The multicolor angel in my RSM250 adds action and life most of the day; the Lamarck's in my RSR350 is Mr. (or Ms.) Bossypants and chases the yellow tang away from the Nori once or twice a day, just because it can. Most chill: the coral beauty in a 40g, which isn't bothered by any of the other fish (including an energetic juv. flameback) in the build.

OP
OP
Hud

Hud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't yet seen a boring angelfish. Centropyge angels have outsized personalities, and they'll either animate or dominate the tank. Or both. The multicolor angel in my RSM250 adds action and life most of the day; the Lamarck's in my RSR350 is Mr. (or Ms.) Bossypants and chases the yellow tang away from the Nori once or twice a day, just because it can. Most chill: the coral beauty in a 40g, which isn't bothered by any of the other fish (including an energetic juv. flameback) in the build.
I don’t think there is a boring angelfish. The only angelfish I have kept was a coral beauty but I want to get some type of angelfish for my new tank. Wow a multicolored and a Lamarcks angel very cool

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is hard to pick a favorite, since I like so many, but, if I had to pick a favorite, I'd choose the rabbitfishes, particularly the foxfaces, particularly the Fiji bicolor, Siganus uspi:
1638930213027.png

OP
OP
Hud

Hud

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is hard to pick a favorite, since I like so many, but, if I had to pick a favorite, I'd choose the rabbitfishes, particularly the foxfaces, particularly the Fiji bicolor, Siganus uspi:
1638930213027.png
Really I couldn’t tell lol. I’ve always wanted one. Very cool

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back