What “reef stuff” are you getting for Christmas this year?

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. You’ve been a very good reefer this year, but you need a few things for this fantastic hobby!!! What are you getting???
BF437DB2-C9BE-4F86-956C-3609DA6873BB.jpeg

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Christmas is about myself not family (sorry, I couldn’t resist, one of the many benefits of not having kids, though I do try to buy nice gifts for my family). As far as reef related purchases, just some corals and a few fish (black friday), and some new test kits (finally upgrading the last few to Hanna).

Now, if anyone knows where I can buy a PS5 (for my brother, I lucked out an got mine when they came out)….

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a used Neptune LSM and a new Hanna Copper checker within the last few days, but they're not for Christmas so I don't know if they count.
My wife and I don't buy for each other at Christmas, it's strictly for the kids. Plus once you get to the point as an adult where you just buy things when you want them what is the point of exchanging gifts.

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried dropping hints to the wife for a hydros x2, but I doubt she got it lol. I usually get cooking appliances (I'm the chef at home), last year was an air fryer that I used 4 times. Unfortunately I am the only one in my family that cares about my tank, so I have to be my own santa (not that gifts matter anyways right, I rather buy my own stuff anyway)

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried dropping hints to the wife for a hydros x2, but I doubt she got it lol. I usually get cooking appliances (I'm the chef at home), last year was an air fryer that I used 4 times. Unfortunately I am the only one in my family that cares about my tank, so I have to be my own santa (not that gifts matter anyways right, I rather buy my own stuff anyway)
we use our air fryer all the time. Love it!

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my xmas prez in Oct. A RS Reefer 3xl900. Saved the last 6 mo before for the new tank and all new RS equipment (and mp40's) and Apex . Did it right, no skimping and enjoying the payoff. Previous tanks were cheap amazon buys. I'll get some more corals for xmas and maybe a fish or 2
20211203_210257.jpg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back