What 3D printed stuff do you wish your LFS carried?

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I talked with a few decent reef stores in my area about printing stuff for them to sell and they were all for it.
Some wanted little figurines to grow corals on & fragging stuff, some wanted random equipment upgrades for items they sell, they all wanted light shades...

If your LFS started carrying random 3D printed stuff, what would you like to see?

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I talked with a few decent reef stores in my area about printing stuff for them to sell and they were all for it.
Some wanted little figurines to grow corals on & fragging stuff, some wanted random equipment upgrades for items they sell, they all wanted light shades...

If your LFS started carrying random 3D printed stuff, what would you like to see?
Light shades for the Noopsyche 140w would be great.

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
More niche in my case but I would love brackets to hold my LED bars above my aquarium.
I want to design brackets for extruded aluminum light mounts. What kind of LED bars you have?

One of the store owners almost sent me home with a light to design a shade for.

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Pump guards lol.

Probe holders (magnetic)

stand clips for dosing tubes with adhesive on back.

tool holders (pipettes, tweezers, syringes, bone cutters etc.)
Awesome Idea! I plan to carve Hanna test kit holders out of fine woods on my DIY cnc once I get everything all setup. (figure out dust collection too...)

neonreef3d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I want to design brackets for extruded aluminum light mounts. What kind of LED bars you have?

One of the store owners almost sent me home with a light to design a shade for.

That is my specialty, please don't copy my designs.
D70FA2E2-87F4-4A2D-BD7F-9F18E2C8C9D9.jpeg

neonreef3d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@neon_reefer I am a little upset that you came and poached people from a thread I started and didn't even contribute to the thread...
how would you like me to contribute?

I sell lots of light mounts to many members through the classified section here, so If you ever browsed the 3d section in the market place, Im sure you have seen my designs..

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how would you like me to contribute?

I sell lots of light mounts to many members through the classified section here, so If you ever browsed the 3d section in the market place, Im sure you have seen my designs..
Well you didnt have to comment about your stuff on a post he made thats for sure kinda rude if you have a design keep selling it. @Projects with Sam is trying to get a customer base for himself. Maybe make your own post and try and get business that way. Not comment on others about how you can do it.....clap clap good for you bro

neonreef3d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well you didnt have to comment about your stuff on a post he made thats for sure kinda rude if you have a design keep selling it. @Projects with Sam is trying to get a customer base for himself. Maybe make your own post and try and get business that way. Not comment on others about how you can do it.....clap clap good for you bro
good for me.... ok... If you need anything custom, let me know.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 50.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • None.

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.2%
Back