What are ALL the Cirrhilabrus wrasse that are White, yellow and red

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As said in the title, what are they? My LFS has a transitioning male unidentified wrasse that has all three of the colours above with a few blue markings - There is no sign of a filament which made me cross off Paracheilinus. It’s also from Indonesia for those wanting the origin.
It’s fins looked to be clear, I didn’t see them too well though, and I forgot to grab a photo of it unfortunately but next week if it’s still there I will get a photo of it.
The yellow stripe was forming through the middle of the white and red (Similar to the naokoae and kwazulus, except so far it’s thinner - About 1 quarter the height at the moment)
both scientific and common names are accepted - Its an easy to learn more scientific names anyway haha! Any help is useful

Last edited:
OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty tough without a pic.

Shot in the dark: Naokoae
I was thinking that, unfortunately I didn’t grab a picture (I’m kicking myself for it) and trying to do a shot in the dark identification - the teminicks they had was easy to identify because of him already going the dull grey/black-green colour

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sure it’s a Fairy?
Yes - I went back on Saturday and it gained a dark greenish colour which made me think teminicks. It showed every colour of the teminicks fairy which is making me lean towards that.

OP
OP
i cant think

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back