What are some good lenses for a canon t6s to shoot corals ?

RealistMiami

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been looking but im not sure which ones are the best. Looking for one that will serve me good for years to come an also what some preferences and opinions on color lenses. Thanks to everyone any info is much appreciated!

DaveMorris

MACNA2016 Co-Chair
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my favorite lenses for a Nikon (would be the same for a Canon) is a 105mm macro. I bought a 60mm macro and it doesn't get what I want with corals in the back of the tank. They do make good shots though. A 105mm is also a great focal length for taking portraits, too.

OP
OP
RealistMiami

RealistMiami

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my favorite lenses for a Nikon (would be the same for a Canon) is a 105mm macro. I bought a 60mm macro and it doesn't get what I want with corals in the back of the tank. They do make good shots though. A 105mm is also a great focal length for taking portraits, too.

Thanks for that advice. Im def getting a macro sooner than later but i wanted to know about filter lenses. Any one have any suggestions on them. Ive heard orange filters are the best but im looking for a top notch one made for reef tanks.

Back