What are the coral sellers that offer financing, and have any of you guys used that option?

outhouse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well sure. I can think of others reasons to do finance livestock. But this is a hobby forum, so I made the assumption that the OP is a hobbyist.
Understood. You did great if that's all I could change lol

Koh23

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, in my country, is very common to use cards and make payment in monthly rates....

For example, tv is 6000 "something". Your monthly income (sallary) is 6000 something.

Kinda hard to use all of your income for this month and buy tv. But, with card, you can get this tv on 6 rates, 1000 something per month, no interests, simple divide cost with months equal what u pay every month.

And this dont apply only to electronics, furniture, etc, ist common to go to grocery store and buy food and supplies this way...

And yes, even pet stores, some of them have "aquarium" section, so you can buy whole setup and pay 1-24 (or 36) monthly rates with no interest....

We dont have credit score or similar, if u need credit, its based only on your month income, 1/3 of this amount can be your rate, but in this way, interest is high....

But hey, i live in poor country.....

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 53.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.2%
Back