What are the highest price ZOAS to date

tjsweldind94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what you guys think are the highest priced and maybe some of the most sought after zoanthids to date today, maybe if you have some you can post so pictures with names

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wondering what you guys think are the highest priced and maybe some of the most sought after zoanthids to date today, maybe if you have some you can post so pictures with names
On zoanthids.com it’s not listed for sale but if you Google smurfs blood zoas, they show up selling for $17k

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine are highly sought after, price range between 20k-50k a polyp. Are you interested?? Lol
IMG_20211127_193135.jpg

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m pretty sure I have a huge colony of those so I must be rich now I never knew those are wwc Halle berrys?
coral retailers hate him! Find out how they grew their reef tank investment by 5 to 6 times with this one simple hack!

musaabi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
coral retailers hate him! Find out how they grew their reef tank investment by 5 to 6 times with this one simple hack!
I’m all seriousness, I think they’re being sarcastic by saying “I can sell these to you for a **** ton if you just want to pay a **** ton for a zoa because its expensive”

stephj03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Highest price right now is prob true stratospheres. Idk what current price pp is but it's north of $1k.

stephj03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GMK use to be but they grew too fast for too many ppl, although I've seen a few threads about them melting off on several ppl lately.

Predators were like a mini GMK example market wise. Few hundred pp but then the market got flooded with them albeit from imports.

IMO the most sought after are somewhere in the mid to high price range:. Exospheres, mind tricks, koala eyes etc ( stuff in the $80-$150pp range).

For me true OG JF Bloodshots were one of the ones I sought after the most.

Hard to find and most sought after don't seem to perfectly fit together anymore.

Hard to find:. Bozo's Birthday, JF synth waves (extinct?), True OG PPE, dayglow volcano, Solar circus,

Sought after:. LSOH, thermosphere, jF Frankie's acid trip,

OP
OP
tjsweldind94

tjsweldind94

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GMK use to be but they grew too fast for too many ppl, although I've seen a few threads about them melting off on several ppl lately.

Predators were like a mini GMK example market wise. Few hundred pp but then the market got flooded with them albeit from imports.

IMO the most sought after are somewhere in the mid to high price range:. Exospheres, mind tricks, koala eyes etc ( stuff in the $80-$150pp range).

Hard to find and most sought after don't seem to perfectly fit together anymore.

Hard to find:. Bozo's Birthday, JF synth waves (extinct?), True OG PPE, dayglow volcano, Solar circus,

I have some lsoh growing right now
F4FDA259-57D4-4CEB-93E4-186BF7ECF56C.jpeg

DatsoonDave

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Are these zoa's or cannibis strains ?

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stratosphere are probably the "Holy Grail" for a lot of us. They go for around $1500 per polyp.

After that, you have tiered pricing for rarity and difficulty.

In the $250+ range you have Dayglo Volcano (mine melted after 6 weeks and I still tear-up thinking about it), SBB Dragon Glass, and a handful of others.

The $100-150 range has a ton of different ones... GMK, LSOH, Marvin the Martian, Predators, Exosphere, Mind Tricks, etc, etc. This is where most of the obtainable "high ends" are.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back