What are the ingredients in EasyReefs EasySPS? WE'LL TELL YOU!

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
At CoralVue, we like to feed our SPS corals with EasyReefs EasySPS.

What's in it, you ask?

GOOD STUFF, THAT'S WHAT! :D

Here's what's inside:

Palaemon varians, which is a Shrimp rich in glutamine, amino acids and proteins that trigger a quick feeding response.

Tetraselmis chuii is a phytoplankton string packed with natural antioxidants, Vitamin C, E, B12 and rich in EPA and ARA essential fatty acids.

Phaeodactylum tricornutum is a phytoplankton packed with beta-glucans that stimulate the immune system. It also has a very high content of EPA essential fatty acids.

Isochrysis galbana (also known as T-ISO) is a type of phytoplankton that is Very rich in DHA essential fatty acid and micronutrients critical to the very complex metabolic process.

Sardine oil which gives EasySPS that smooth, silky texture and finally, Tocopherol, extracted from rosemary, which is an antioxidant and acts as a stabilizer of essential fatty acids.

Unlike most corals foods out there, EasyReefs makes no secret as to what makes up EasySPS. It is comprised of:
  • 50% proteins that include essential amino acids which are key for corals growth and development of coral tissue.
  • 6% in fatty acids which are naturally present in the 3 different phytoplankton strings included: Phaeodactylum tricornutum, Isochrysis galbana and Tetraselmis chui.
  • Finally, it is 18% carbohydrates.

^ This is a link to a blog post. You should click it!

#EasyReefs

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Is there something like EasySPS for a mixed reef?
There is also an LPS formulation, so you could certainly mix the two to feed to your mixed reef!

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff, I already am a big fan of the Masstick and have been wanting to try their other products.

Where can I buy these? Is there an online store that has all these products? I don't see an option to buy on coralvue.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff, I already am a big fan of the Masstick and have been wanting to try their other products.

Where can I buy these? Is there an online store that has all these products? I don't see an option to buy on coralvue.
@Premiumaq has EasySPS and EasySPS in stock:

We usually do not sell direct to consumer (our customers are stores, maintenance professionals, public aquariums, etc.) but if there is something you want from EasyReefs that you don't see available at a store we may be able to make an exception. Just let me know!

As a user of Masstick, you will be pleased to hear that Easy Masstick will be available soon which does not require any preparation!

easymasstick.png

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

Proud R2R Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Get out of here!!!:eek:
This is one I've been dying to try since I saw it at MACNA. Some of our employees and beta testers have already gotten to try it... but I'm sittin' here still "wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'." lol

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
This is one I've been dying to try since I saw it at MACNA. Some of our employees and beta testers have already gotten to try it... but I'm sittin' here still "wishin' and hopin' and thinkin' and prayin'." lol
The only thing I dont like about the mastick is mixing it and how my dogs and cats follow me around trying to lick my stinky fingers after I mix it.

This would be awesome! I usually add some roids and phyto to my mix, but I can live with out it.

Do you run TWO return pumps for redundancy and to be safe? (check all that apply)

• Yes I run two return pumps..

Votes: 119 21.6%
  • No it's a waste..

Votes: 63 11.4%
  • No but I would like to..

Votes: 133 24.1%
  • No but I have a spare return pump...

Votes: 266 48.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors