What are the "must have" bounce mushrooms?

BRS

[email protected]

Living the Reef Life
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I've unexpectedly gotten into mushroom collecting lately. I've got a couple of bounces (I still need the OG WWC Bounce) and really like them. Now I'm wondering what are the ones I should be watching for?

I definitely still want an OG Bounce and a Frankenstein bounce. What are some of the others I should grab?

I currently have a CB Sunkist Bounce and a yet-to-be-named bounce from CaliKid.

CoralB

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Uranium bounces are nice ! The og is a must ! , juggernaut’s are spectacular , Godzilla’s ,blueberry bounces , insanity guantlet bounces are nice as well ,bounce eclectus mushroom looks like it came from a st Thomas mushroom is unique . Their are so many varieties out now with different names that are awesome . One word to the wise from personal experiences which is to buy from a trusted source and make sure if they were cut that the seller has kept them for at least two months after cutting before you buy . Personally if you can get natural spawned if possible. I no longer buy any less than the size of a quarter unless it highly unique as the small ones less than a dime size have a hard time thriving and I’ve lost most at that size . They might get too stressed to handle acclimation to new environments at that size , not sure but I don’t have good luck with the smaller bounces or ones that’s are cut and sold shortly after . Good luck !! They are awesome corals to own . :cool:

Top Shelf Aquatics
Nutramar Foods

beardedman11

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Great minds think alike. Lol I didn’t realize this was here and was asking the same question.

i cant think

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
King Kongs Yumas!! This is and old photo of my mother colony of them, hosted by my one and only… Jaws.
DB973918-2DFC-41F1-BDD7-8CEB30B3E942.jpeg

Avast
BRS

How do you take care of your tank after the storm? As the electricity and WiFi come back on, how do you get your tank back to normalcy?

• Water change

Votes: 50 41.7%
  • Check all equipment and service as needed

Votes: 89 74.2%
  • Check parameters and make adjustments

Votes: 66 55.0%
  • Feed fish and corals

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • Other (please explain in discussion thread)

Votes: 13 10.8%
Aquatic Life TDS Pen Offer