What are the "must have" bounce mushrooms?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've unexpectedly gotten into mushroom collecting lately. I've got a couple of bounces (I still need the OG WWC Bounce) and really like them. Now I'm wondering what are the ones I should be watching for?

I definitely still want an OG Bounce and a Frankenstein bounce. What are some of the others I should grab?

I currently have a CB Sunkist Bounce and a yet-to-be-named bounce from CaliKid.

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uranium bounces are nice ! The og is a must ! , juggernaut’s are spectacular , Godzilla’s ,blueberry bounces , insanity guantlet bounces are nice as well ,bounce eclectus mushroom looks like it came from a st Thomas mushroom is unique . Their are so many varieties out now with different names that are awesome . One word to the wise from personal experiences which is to buy from a trusted source and make sure if they were cut that the seller has kept them for at least two months after cutting before you buy . Personally if you can get natural spawned if possible. I no longer buy any less than the size of a quarter unless it highly unique as the small ones less than a dime size have a hard time thriving and I’ve lost most at that size . They might get too stressed to handle acclimation to new environments at that size , not sure but I don’t have good luck with the smaller bounces or ones that’s are cut and sold shortly after . Good luck !! They are awesome corals to own . :cool:

Barnacleboi_reefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the bounce mushroom addiction lol. I have a few OG bounces and Frankenstein bounces ready to go if you’re still looking. Pm me here or through my ig (Barnacleboi_reefing) and I can share pics of the ones I have. Happy reefing!

beardedman11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great minds think alike. Lol I didn’t realize this was here and was asking the same question.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
King Kongs Yumas!! This is and old photo of my mother colony of them, hosted by my one and only… Jaws.
DB973918-2DFC-41F1-BDD7-8CEB30B3E942.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back