What are the rarer colors for a torch coral?

Cooper32803

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw at one of my lfs a Long green tentacle with a creamish yellow tip that I love... Don't know if that's rare or not but I haven't seen it at any of the other stores around and absolutely love it.

OP
OP
BillyC

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like mine with goldish orange tentacles with light blue tips...one of my favorite corals for sure.

I just purchased a good torch online too. It cost me more than I expected that's why I was wondering what colors are more sought after or rare.

wrasseluver

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gold torch with green center
77d2bf84.jpg

Purple tentacle torch with green center
69e50cbd.jpg

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a torch that is larger than a volley ball. Will get a pic today and post it. Does anyone have one in their tanks larger than that? I will have to frag it soon because its taking up one entire end of my tank.

Cl0ne1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
suppressive...is that an aussie on the right in the first pic? I luv those torches...not experienced enough to pay over $100 for a frag yet so I won't get one.....YET

Tank you for your time,

Kevin

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Indo gold torch is the rarest torch I've seen. It has that regular brown-ish purple tentacle that has gold streaks on it and more gold appears as it gets to the tip. The tips are a teal color and the center is a neon green. For sure my favorite torch!

heaven425

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
could you tell me is the barnacles part of the torch or not, if not do they have a reason for being there, in there any benefit or harm to the torch? Thanks

Back