What are the rarer colors for a torch coral?

ReeferBean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw at one of my lfs a Long green tentacle with a creamish yellow tip that I love... Don't know if that's rare or not but I haven't seen it at any of the other stores around and absolutely love it.

I like mine with goldish orange tentacles with light blue tips...one of my favorite corals for sure.

Here are mine. Sorry the pic is so blue but the colors pop! The one on the left is gold on the stalks in person but you can't see it in the pic.

corals08172012001.jpg

heaven425

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green, and gold/orange torch also have the todd's torch which is pretty rare
6-25-12043.jpg

and this cool purple and yellow tip another cool reait about it is that thoes holes showing are little barnacles that filter feed.
6-25-12045.jpg
the last pic they are talking about barnacles???? just wondering

Lido Ventura

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID the coral on the right. It is not a standard Aussie Gold torch. It is a shorter polyp and they are bunched much tighter together. I have seen these once before and the person could not ID the name of it. Does anyone know?
6-25-12043.jpg

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone ID the coral on the right. It is not a standard Aussie Gold torch. It is a shorter polyp and they are bunched much tighter together. I have seen these once before and the person could not ID the name of it. Does anyone know?
6-25-12043.jpg

The one on the right is a hammer.

hboreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1482306312076.jpg

Here are my wife's...she is in love with torches and hammers...pic does justice with the mh on...but she has an Aussie gold, two black torches one with white tips and the other has blue tips with a gold center, one that I have never seen before but its pink with white tips and the monster neon green.

hboreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1482306312076.jpg

Here are my wife's...she is in love with torches and hammers...pic does justice with the mh on...but she has an Aussie gold, two black torches one with white tips and the other has blue tips with a gold center, one that I have never seen before but its pink with white tips and the monster neon green.
Does no justice not justice

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 73 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 8 8.7%
Back