What are you buying yourself for Christmas

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
May depend on your definition of "soon". I asked the finance manager if corporate was saying anything about the chip shortage and he said they were being told at least another year.
We’re being told spring 2023

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I pre ordered the ion director, just waiting for it to start shipping!!! , this is probably the most expensive “Christmas” gift I have ever gotten

LuizW13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought two XR 15’s for my IM 50 that I upgraded from the 25g version back in October. I’m PO’d and TO’d EM put out a sale for the xr30 and left out the 15’s. Now I have to buy an Osmolator for the 25g or else I can’t be away for more than 24hours. UGH!
A8A3D3AF-13DC-49C3-9683-A3999136089A.jpeg

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be cheaper to fly out to your area to buy a new car and drive it home. Around here most dealers are advertising a MSRP price and then a sales price that is $5k to $10k more. When we were in the dealership yesterday all the salesmen that weren't busy with a customer were on the phone calling clients because they had a shipment coming in and were giving them a chance at one of them. I heard one laughing because the customer wanted to do a special order. He said those were shut down months ago. Some of their models were already sold out of their 2022 allotments. My cousin is looking for a Tacoma TRD and every dealer he has called said he could get on a list for 2023! Maybe Apple does need to get into the car business!

This reminds me of the whole embargo mess back in the 80s. Back then you had to get on a waiting list and it might be 6 months to a year if you were wanting an imported car.
In hungry the 70s-80s way of having new car was to put yourself on the lis as soon as you bought a car. In that way you could have a new car every 3 years.

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a Saltwater aquarium gift card with the 10% off sale and a Hanna Alkalinity tester to wrap up for myself for Christmas.
Just curious who else has bought themselves Christmas gifts this year and what you are getting.
I am a good boy and only looking but not buying till I find it :D
Good Boy Nbc GIF by Manifest

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 22.8%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back