Top Shelf Aquatics
https://www.omegasea.net/
OP
jda

jda

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Got out some Stones yesterday, started from the beginning... just the UK releases, not the US ones. Listening to all of these from start to finish is a lot of fun, just like enjoying any band.

England's Newest Hit Makers
No 2
Out of Our Heads
Aftermath
Between the Buttons
Their Satanic Majesties Request
...make it about half way through Beggars Banquet and left my office.

Does anybody else listen to the whole albums, or it is just me? I think that people lose track of who bands really are now that they can just pick/choose a song or two and not experience the whole thing.

biecacka

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I’m listening to my boss talk about our press conference this afternoon on all the questions we are getting about The re-opening of our state. We announced on Monday and since then it has been an onslaught of people upset about one thing or another, we are taking a beating. Haha
but music wise.....in the background of this whole meeting I am listening BB king. It’s faint now, but I can hear it while we are in our meeting. So I’m just in chill mode listening to my man get it on the guitar!

corey

CubsFan

View Badges
Reaction score
Got out some Stones yesterday, started from the beginning... just the UK releases, not the US ones. Listening to all of these from start to finish is a lot of fun, just like enjoying any band.

England's Newest Hit Makers
No 2
Out of Our Heads
Aftermath
Between the Buttons
Their Satanic Majesties Request
...make it about half way through Beggars Banquet and left my office.

Does anybody else listen to the whole albums, or it is just me? I think that people lose track of who bands really are now that they can just pick/choose a song or two and not experience the whole thing.
I’m all about the album. Just saw that cusack Brian Wilson movie the other day. Really loved it. Pet sounds plays the whole way through. That’s just whats on the mind, but you can’t listen to abbey road on shuffle.

Corals.com

Do you have a VISION for your reef tank?

• YES a vision and a plan

Votes: 107 51.0%
  • YES a vision but not much planing

Votes: 37 17.6%
  • NO vision just creating as I go

Votes: 61 29.0%
  • Other (please explain in the thread)

Votes: 5 2.4%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors