What are You Looking Forward to the Most in 2023

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With 2023 just around the corner I'm wondering what everyone is looking forward to the most. Maybe it's a new tank that you're looking forward to building. Maybe it's equipment you couldn't get this year and you're hoping to get next year, or maybe a fish or coral you've been eyeing for a while and you are hoping to get next year. Just curious to hear everyone's opinion!!!

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited to be getting a my degree later this year but sooner than that packing my tank with coral starting with this Porites Christmas Tree Worm coral which i already have one of bit couldn't resist getting another because they're so cool plus given the price i couldn't pass it up!
Also gonna get this unique Lobo i haven't seen before in the next few days as well. Haven't seen one like it! Price is in baht not dollars!
Screenshot_2022-11-24-03-52-19-403_jp.naver.line.android.jpg Screenshot_2022-12-30-18-13-24-424_jp.naver.line.android.jpg

OP
OP
Gumbies R Us

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excited to be getting a my degree later this year but sooner than that packing my tank with coral starting with this Porites Christmas Tree Worm coral which i already have one of bit couldn't resist getting another because they're so cool plus given the price i couldn't pass it up!
Also gonna get this unique Lobo i haven't seen before in the next few days as well. Haven't seen one like it! Price is in baht not dollars!
Screenshot_2022-11-24-03-52-19-403_jp.naver.line.android.jpg Screenshot_2022-12-30-18-13-24-424_jp.naver.line.android.jpg
Congrats on your Degree. Coral looks really good as well!!

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on your Degree. Coral looks really good as well!!
Thanks it's been a long ride and I've got a couple really tough terms ahead of me but I'll make it! As for the coral I'm hoping this seller hurries up and sends the Christmas Tree Worms to me already because i worry he's not giving them the proper care they require...it's a big piece and would hate for it to start going downhill before i even get it in my tank!

design.maddie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This year should be a grow out year for my tank. hand full more of coral along the way, no more fish. My only task I have with my tank is to rebuild my dosing system.

OP
OP
Gumbies R Us

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks it's been a long ride and I've got a couple really tough terms ahead of me but I'll make it! As for the coral I'm hoping this seller hurries up and sends the Christmas Tree Worms to me already because i worry he's not giving them the proper care they require...it's a big piece and would hate for it to start going downhill before i even get it in my tank!
Hopefully you end up getting the coral and its bigger and better than what you had hoped!!

livinlifeinBKK

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully you end up getting the coral and its bigger and better than what you had hoped!!
I hope so! It's not too expensive or anything but i just wanna get it in good shape is all that matters it's 6-8 inches across which is huge for a Christmas Tree Worm Porites!

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peace on earth! Other than that I’m looking for a specific scoly, I’ll know it when I see it, now that the unfortunate loss of one of my trachys freed up some real estate on the sand bed. Kicking around around the idea of adding a clam, didn’t have much success over 20 years ago with two attempts but with all the changes I might give it a go.

vlangel

Seahorse whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am adding more feather dusters, a gorg and some cheato to my softie/macro algae display. Other than that, I really look forward to being able to enjoy my 6 year old tank that has matured nicely and does not require a lot of maintenance.
IMG_20221230_152837288.jpg

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a least part of the basement finished off. Outside new siding, new roof $$$$, and recently two small decks out back, and south side deck remodeled. So the outside is done. Possible basement fish room?

OP
OP
Gumbies R Us

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get a least part of the basement finished off. Outside new siding, new roof $$$$, and recently two small decks out back, and south side deck remodeled. So the outside is done. Possible basement fish room?
That would be really neat if you could get a basement fish room!!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
MY NEW TANK!!!

Chaloupa2642

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking forward to my 225 hitting the 1 year mark…so much more stable…finding myself an Achilles Tang…and some of the harder to keep and harder to find SPS …the difference in my other 2 tanks hitting the 1 year mark is dramatic!! Ooooooh and finally taking the plunge and hooking up my Trident that is sitting BNIB in my closet since august…can’t rush these things! Lol

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back